Chapter 281 - 290

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand this, but you can try it. For example, when you don't want to hear it, put your heart on everything around you, and try to completely empty your mind." Qiao Mobai said.

ADVERTISEMENT
He is not an expert in this field, and he doesn't know much about this ability, so he can only subconsciously make suggestions based on experience.

"All right."

Rong Huaiyan also knew that he was embarrassing his brother.

He patted Qiao Mobai on the shoulder and said, "You are almost the same, and you can also find a wife. Anyway, no one here can have children, so it's good for the couple to live together."

"..." Qiao Mobai.

Brother-in-law is really enough.

In order to occupy all of her sister's time and energy, she wanted to push him, her own brother, out.

He shook his head: "No, I will never marry or have children."

The apocalypse is so bad, he doesn't want to give birth to a child to suffer, and he doesn't want to bring his own woman with him, so that he will be more powerless in this apocalypse.

Just like Zhou Jiaomei and Hu Guang.

Since Zhou Jiaomei passed away, Hu Guang has been completely stupid, his IQ has dropped significantly, and he often forgets about things and laughs foolishly.

This is obviously poisoned by love, and his intelligence has been reduced.

"Thank you brother-in-law for your kindness. If you and your sister need it, I can do a set of tests for you to see if you are still fertile. If you can't have children, you don't have to be careful in the future." Qiao Mobai said.

He doesn't need love between men and women, but he understands it.

"Okay. It's none of your business, let's go." Rong Huaiyan said.

As long as the topic is over, he doesn't want anyone to take away the time that Qiao Xiachu spends with him.

So, when Qiao Linmei came in with a big bag, she smiled and shouted, "Sister, brother-in-law—look, what I brought you."

Qiao Xiachu had just washed the dishes, when she heard the noise, she strode out.

But as soon as Qiao Linmei came over, she turned over the bag in her hand and poured out the contents.

There was a large pile of soft brown bugs spread out on the ground, but there was a small mushroom-shaped umbrella on the bugs, which looked like a caterpillar fungus.

"Sister, this thing should be Cordyceps. I installed a signal tower in the mountains and found it on the side of a large granite rock, so I picked a lot. Liu Wei and the others also picked a lot, and they are going to take it back to make soup. I picked it Yes, it's all here." Qiao Linmei said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu froze for a moment.

She looked at the beautiful mushrooms on it, her head suddenly became as big as a bucket, and she asked, "I'm afraid this thing is poisonous and cannot be eaten. Go and tell Liu Wei and the others not to eat it."

As soon as she heard that it was poisonous, Qiao Linmei's eyes widened, she quickly let go of her feet and ran outside, preventing Liu Wei and the others from eating the poisonous mushroom.

Qiao Xiachu looked at the "worm mushrooms" all over the place, and thought of the ice mushrooms and red fruits he picked in his mind... I don't know if this thing is a gift from nature.