It is really difficult to rebuild Feng'e City.

When Lao You came out with Erhei and his party, they also shed tears of sorrow when they saw Feng'e City in front of them.

too difficult.

Natural disasters are hard enough in their own right.

In the later stage, there are one after another man-made hazards.

That's enough.

"Let's go to the technology station." Erhei suggested.

Lao You nodded helplessly: "That's the only way to go. Go over there and have a look. If they are willing to join us, let's rebuild Feng'e City together."

Hell-level difficulty.

But at this time, no one said to give up.

Bathe in the sun, feel the wind blowing on your cheeks, feel the sound of nature, everything becomes so beautiful, it makes people look forward to, and people are full of hope and desire for the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan decided to escort Lao You to the science and technology station together.

Before leaving, Hu Guang appeared pushing a wheelchair.

Zhou Jiaomei was sitting in a wheelchair, wearing a black hat on her head, looking at everyone, her cheeks were gray and she said: "I, can I go with you?"

Hu Guang said quickly: "I will take care of her."

Hearing such a request, Lao You couldn't bear to refuse.

Erhei said to Lao You: "Don't worry, we will take care of her together, and we won't slow down the progress."

When it comes to this, the people who travel together cannot refuse.

In the end, after Hu Guang took care of Zhou Jiaomei, pushing the wheelchair all the way, Zhou Jiaomei followed the team to the science and technology station.

There are fallen and broken cement stones everywhere along the way, all tall buildings collapsed, and there is almost no intact place, and the red mist has eroded the land and changed some ground cover, and the plants that survived the red mist are also It became very strange, except for the shape, the color and luster of the leaves, the light spots... all changed.

Qiao Mobai walked in the open space, observing the plants, and said in surprise: "The plants have mutated, this purslane has turned black, and the Hydrangea planted here, the flowers and green leaves have changed color, the color pieces It's uneven. It's horrible."

Plants evolve very slowly.

Without a long period of baptism, it is difficult for them to change their living habits and external image in a short period of time. However, natural disasters come frequently, and this red mist is even more deeply rooted. The power to transform animals and plants in nature is so powerful.

Incredibly powerful.

Qiao Mobai can't imagine, if the animals and plants all over the world are mutated, what should human beings do.

The diversity of each plant or animal maintains the current ecological balance. The greater the change, the environment in which human beings live will be completely destroyed.

In the future, natural disasters will be even more difficult to control.

He looked at the city and the living environment that were no longer the same with worry, and felt an unspeakable depression and discomfort in his heart.