Chapter 241 - 250

Start from the beginning

At this time, every move is very calm, and it seems that she is unremitting, but from her stance ready to attack at any time, her muscles ready to go, and her eagle-like eyes, it is invisible to give birth to cowardice. energy.

He shook his head and said with a smile: "I can't even imagine what kind of person can deal with you girl. Well, I will deal with this matter myself."

If Qiao Xiachu was aggressive and directly seized control, he would definitely stand by.

If they are all wiped out, some people will resist, and some people will hide a lot of weapons.

It's all included, and many people have three hearts and four hearts. They don't have any loyalty at all. Basically, they take refuge in the front foot and betray the back foot.

It is a dilemma to advance and retreat.

Unexpectedly, she directly entrusted this difficult task to herself.

ADVERTISEMENT
She figured she knew this group of people well.

In this game, he lost to this girl.

Convinced.

"Success. I'll go now." Huang Ben said.

After finishing speaking, he turned around and went downstairs.

Qiao Xiachu smiled with satisfaction.

As soon as she entered the third floor, she found that the entire scientific and technological team, headed by Huang Ben, was basically very cohesive. No matter how noisy the subordinates were, Huang Ben couldn't move, and the momentum of the others was suppressed.

This person hides his secrets and doesn't like to show off.

Even if she entered the science and technology station and ate at the door, he didn't move. He was just minding his own business from beginning to end, without even looking at her.

Being pulled out by her, he was also hiding his clumsiness and acting very stupidly, but she still saw through this trick.

If this kind of person really wants to confront him, he will be eaten in all likelihood.

She advances by retreating.

The only way to control the situation is to push him out.

It now appears that she won the bet.

Huang Ben brought a batch of air shields developed by the technology station to the second floor, and used a circular speaker to inform the VIPs of the technology station: "The head of the technology station has stepped down. Now there are two choices. The first is to become a prisoner of the technology station." , Second, take your things, hold the air mask, and leave immediately!"

Among the VIP guests on the second floor, there are many spies and relatives of Zhou Yingsheng, as well as his downlines. None of these people can stay, and they can only wait for most of them to leave. If there is any stubborn resistance, they will be killed immediately.

Although the killing robot should be used to deal with foreign enemies, but when he chose to seek refuge in the dungeon, the VIPs on the second floor collectively became their enemies.

The VIPs on the second floor were all stunned. They couldn't believe it at first, but when the killing robots appeared one after another, they knew that the situation was over.

Unreconciled, angry, resentful... All kinds of emotions came to my heart, but facing the special team led by Huang Ben, I finally had to accept the reality.