Chapter 201 - 210

Start from the beginning

One, two, three...

The black balls were discarded on the ground, and thick black smoke was ignited. The smoke was pumped by the dungeon's exhaust fan, and it spread out in a short while.

Qiao Xiachu ran all the way, throwing black poisonous smoke balls all the way.

The few of them want to attack a dungeon without some insidious tricks, but it's not going to work.

However, the dungeon was inherently fragile.

Air circulation requires the help of a machine.

The water sources for the people in the city, except for the experimental subjects and the residents at the bottom of the last two steps, are all supplied in a centralized manner, and it is too easy to find a breakthrough.

Qiao Xiachu was naturally impolite.

This is the confidence for her to dare to attack blatantly.

Outside the city, Rong Huaiyan saw Ma Cuilan walking out, and said with a sneer, "Finally, you don't want to be a turtle anymore, are you willing to come out and fight?"

ADVERTISEMENT
Ma Cuilan stood on the tower.

She held a loudspeaker in her hand, rows of fighters stood behind her, and there were fighter planes flying in front of her, and every muzzle was aimed at Rong Huaiyan.

"Rong Huaiyan, you are not qualified to let me use biochemical weapons. If you are mere person, even if you are killed by me, you will have no sense of accomplishment." Ma Cuilan said.

A truck turned on its headlights and aimed at Rong Huaiyan.

Behind his tall body, there is a long shadow.

Hearing Ma Cuilan's words, he smiled and said, "Then what if I said that there is a document you want here? Look, what is it?"

As he spoke, he raised his hand, and a glass tube of red liquid appeared in his hand.

The glass tube is marked with an "x".

This, this is the longevity virus potion researched by Zhou Jiaomei.

Ma Cuilan's pupils contracted.

Her gaze was poisoned, and she said, "Why do you have this?"

Rong Huaiyan's brows and eyes were relaxed, and there was a sneer on the corner of his lips.

"Of course Miss Zhou gave it to me. I'm a soldier. I'm not interested in this kind of thing. I just want weapons. If you want, I can exchange them with you—" he said.

Ma Cuilan's calf was shaking.

She doesn't believe it.

I can't believe it!

The potion of longevity that you can't even ask for is actually delivered to your door!

There was another wave of hatred in her heart.

Zhou Jiaomei is indeed the white-eyed wolf of the Zhou family. She is not familiar with how to raise her. She is always on guard against her as a real mother, and does not look at who gave birth to her or who raised her.

She just united with outsiders to deal with her mother!

"Ma Cuilan, I'll give you a minute to think about it. If you don't nod, I'll smash the potion and blow up the Sandstorm City, covering the entire dungeon with dust!" Rong Huaiyan said coldly.