Qiao Xiachu's heart was flying high.

In the house, there are rows of shelves full of beautiful things, and there are so many medicines that they can fly off. There are also several large refrigerators, which also store various medicines refrigerated.

This batch of medicine is enough for a city to use for a month.

She was beyond excited.

The space stores a lot of medicines, but not all of them have...

heartbeat.

I'm so excited.

"You take the rest and give them to Lao You. Just some commonly used medicines are enough. Anyway, you don't need disinfectant, alcohol, gauze, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.," he said.

"Huaiyan, you are too kind."

Speaking of her heart...

Qiao Xiachu couldn't hold back her excitement, rushed into his arms, and smacked his cheek.

Just when Rong Huaiyan felt the woman's tenderness, the next second, she rushed to the medicine shelf, raised her hand, and waved, all the medicines on the shelf were gone.

Raise your hand again and wave.

Another shelf is empty.

Qiao Xiachu ran around every corner, and all the medicines in the entire medicine store disappeared.

She smiled and said, "Let's go quickly, get the medicine, and retreat quickly."

Rong Huaiyan thought of the food that the bald head carried with him, and said in a low voice: "Let's go and rob their warehouse, we count as much as we take, the time is almost up."

It's almost four o'clock.

They have to make a quick decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu nodded.

The two of them went out in a hurry, and then lowered their heads all the way, so as not to attract the attention of others.

Mixed Mountain City was in chaos.

"Have you heard? The city lord was killed."

"Looks like none of the stormtroopers came back."

"What should I do? My husband is also in the team. The people who went with me have all come back. How can I live alone in this last world?"

"Without the City Lord in Hunshan City, wouldn't the Second City Lord be the boss in the future?"

"f**k me, I'm going to grab supplies."

"The sky in Hunshan City has collapsed. Get some supplies. Let's leave. We can't survive here."

In the middle of the night, when the people who went out to rob came back, they narrated what they had seen and heard on the road, everyone's minds were confused, and various thoughts were brewing.

Rong Huaiyan is formidable.

After a quick judgment, he followed the scent all the way, and even touched a heavily guarded place.

"Use gas bombs."

"it is good."

Both wear protective masks.

Whoosh whoosh.

Gas bombs were thrown out one after another as if they didn't need money.

The smoke dispersed, and a group of guards fell to the ground one by one, like clay sculptures.