Chapter 121 - 130

Start from the beginning

He who never believed in gods, at this moment, he was willing to disarm and ask the gods to protect her.

She has an advantage, as long as she is a little partial, she can save herself from danger in a difficult situation.

he believe.

One night passed.

They didn't know how many times they walked, how many times they encountered tornadoes, and several times the team was almost dispersed, and Rong Huaiyan dragged them back again.

When the sun rose again and the black sand opened its teeth and claws, all the people present had dry mouths, chapped lips, red and swollen eyes, and black and blue exposed skin.

Those who were hit by sand and stones were also polluted by unclean things.

Exhausted, they could barely hold on.

Just when Rong Huaiyan felt that the team's physical strength was about to invest, the red light on the watch he had been brushing silently flashed once.

"Jojo, she's ahead!"

Rong Huaiyan was very excited.

He kept probing, and when he was walking towards the northwest corner, the red light flickered again, and finally determined the direction. Without saying a word, he ran towards the northwest corner.

Qiao Xiachu didn't pay attention at first.

She gave Erhei medicine again, and after doing the needle again, she found that the red light on the watch on her wrist was on. She was overjoyed and said to Erhei, "Uncle Hei, Huaiyan is here, we are saved—"

One more person, one more strength.

He might have a way to bring Erhei back to the inner city.

Erhei has been in a coma, without any reaction, even if he wants to move, he can't move at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu was ecstatic.

She stood up immediately and was about to rush out.

But after thinking about it, it might be Rong Huaiyan who came in the black storm, or it might be an unpredictable crisis, so she secretly took out her gun again, stood behind the door, and observed the movement outside through a gap.

Time passed by every minute and every second.

In the sky full of wind and sand, you can't see the sun at all, and you can't see everything outside. All you can see is a circle within one meter. If you go further, there is only black wind and sand.

call.

A figure rushed from the black sand.

Qiao Xiachu mentioned the heart in her throat, beating violently.

It's him!

Rong Huaiyan.

Qiao Xiachu shouted, "Huaiyan—"

After a while, she removed the big rock, rushed out, rushed into his arms, took his hand, turned around, found that there was no blood on his body, and immediately said happily: "It's good that you are fine."

She took his hand, walked into the house, looked at the injured Erhei, told him about how she met him, and then he treated him.

Just at this time, the team members who followed outside the door, upon entering the room, saw the water in the big plastic basin, couldn't bear it one by one, and said to Rong Huaiyan: "Captain, can we have a drink?"