Chapter 101 - 110

Start from the beginning

Qiao Xiachu thought of the electric shock godfather in the prosperous age.

I don't know who this tool is for.

However, this was nothing, as there was a medical table in front of him, with countless needles and barrels of colorful and unknown liquids on it.

The "people" she scanned from the thermal sensor were not people at all, but cats that had changed shape.

The cat's hair fell off here and there, and the flesh on its body turned black and rotten.

Every cat is staring at a pair of bloody red eyes, lying weakly in the cage, with countless pinholes on its body, some skin is full of pustules, some have half of their body rotten, but have not died yet, as if they are not alive. Willingly.

Qiao Xiachu thought of Xiao Hei in the space.

Her stomach convulsed and she almost threw up.

ADVERTISEMENT
The eye sockets are slightly moist.

After a long time, she made a decision.

Raise the gun, aim at the cat's head, and shoot one after another to send all the tortured cats away.

She felt very uncomfortable.

Just when she was about to set fire to this ghostly place, she found a written experiment notebook on the medicine table.

The book said: Do not burn, burn it, the virus on the corpse will enter the air, as long as there is wind, the virus will spread in a large area, and there is no cure.

Qiao Xiachu was stunned.

The handwriting was obviously Qiao Dongliu's.

She knows!

Is Qiao Dongliu still in this room?

Thinking of this possibility, she put the notebook into a plastic bag, then quickly went downstairs and searched the entire villa area, but unfortunately, she couldn't find another person.

The floor behind the bamboo curtain was a solid alloy metal block. No matter how hard she tried or shot, this metal plate just couldn't be opened.

She couldn't find anyone, and she couldn't help but feel a little frustrated.

When I thought about the diary, I spread it out, wearing protective equipment and gloves, and flipped through the pages one by one.

July 6: After injecting the new drug, the body became stiff, the animal became irritable, and began to lose hair.

July 9th: Injected a strong potion, shedding wildly, and four stray cats died.

July 15: The live cat mutated, its limbs rotted, and its brain waves were normal.

Each page wrote the content, type, and amount of the injected medicine, as well as the reaction of the animals, as well as the various changes they found in the animals, including the method of disposing of the corpses.

An entire diary, all recording the content of the experiment, nothing else.

Qiao Xiachu felt sorry for the dead stray cat.

She stood up and prepared to dispose of the dead bodies in the room, lest the virus spread, and it would be a global disaster, and it would be difficult for them to survive.

Just when she put down the diary, she found that there was a small opening in the cover of the diary booklet, and when it was exposed to the light, there was even a slight undulation.