The two took the photo and asked around the base in Liaocheng. After a group of people put together, they locked on Qiao Linmei.

Lao Chang cleaned his gun, and the barrel of the gun shone in the dim light.

"Who knows, some people are perverted, we can't imagine it. Besides, there is no such thing as a tiger that does not eat its children these days, and survival is everything." He said.

click.

The barrel of the gun was fiddled with by him.

But at this moment, Lao Zhao spotted a warrior military vehicle in front of him through the scope, and said hurriedly: "Here we come, we come, that face is here—"

They still don't know Rong Huaiyan's name.

I only know that Erhei has a competent general named Rong!

There was a sting.

The car stopped in front of them.

A figure stepped out of the car.

Tall and straight, icy cold, with an icy murderous aura hidden all over his body.

Very familiar taste.

The two people in the room looked at each other, and instantly a surge of aura filled the blood.

The room was occupied by them. Originally, several friends were hiding in the dark. As soon as the other party appeared, they used firepower to contain Rong Huaiyan, and then dispersed a group of people to grab weapons.

Teamwork is their only rule.

Only in this way can we win repeatedly.

ADVERTISEMENT
Old Kou left them alone to fight alone, he was the most stupid, and finally declared his failure with his life.

Bang bang bang.

Focused firepower.

Rong Huaiyan bounced a few times, avoiding the range of the ballistic shooting, the blood was on his face in an instant, and he sprinted frantically towards the room.

When he arrived outside the house, he saw two people walking out of it.

One of them was holding Qiao Linmei whose tongue had been strangled.

"Open your carriage, I have to inspect the goods first, otherwise no one will be able to leave alive." Lao Chang said fiercely.

Near the farm, the brothers planted many bombs.

The detonator was in his lap pocket.

Once the other party acts rashly, or brings an accomplice, he will definitely be blown into a mess by him.

Qiao Linmei shook her head frantically, signaling Rong Huaiyan not to mess around.

She was so anxious that she was dripping with sweat.

Sweat flowed down his cheeks, all the way to Lao Chang's hands, which were slippery and uncomfortable.

Rong Huai walked slowly to the side of the car, opened the door, and showed them the weapons in the car.

"It's genuine, you can inspect it casually," he said.

Lao Chang pouted at Lao Zhao.

"Go and see."

"Yes."

Old Zhao looked wary, told Rong Huaiyan to go away, and then came to the car to inspect the goods carefully.