Only through repeated experience can one master a weapon well.

Just like a saber, she uses it the most and is the most comfortable, and it is the weapon that she masters the most superbly after she has been bathed in blood again and again.

It can be said that she lived in a shantytown before, and most of the people she faced were ordinary people. The battles were basically brute force, or sneak attacks. The weapons were not bricks, but stones or fruit knives, kitchen knives...

The people at the base are different.

Lu Feng had a pistol on his waist...

Qiao Xiachu was very anxious.

ADVERTISEMENT
She wants to learn how to use a gun quickly.

Just when she was at a loss and was about to go out to practice on her own early in the morning, as soon as she opened the door, Rong Huaiyan from 209 also came out.

As soon as he saw Qiao Xiachu, he hooked his lips and said hello: "Hi, are you going out?"

A picture quickly flashed through Qiao Xiachu's mind.

When she was attacked in Tianding, Rong Huaiyan's marksmanship was particularly powerful, one bullet aimed at one heart, fast and accurate, sharp and ruthless.

Thinking of this, her brows and eyes instantly bent, she transferred an egg and a carton of milk directly from the space, walked to him with a smile, and said, "Breakfast, please."

Rong Huaiyan suddenly had the illusion of being flattered, looked around suspiciously, and found that she was really talking to him, and immediately beamed with joy.

"OK."

He took the egg and milk from her hand.

Then, as if he hadn't eaten food for hundreds of years, he knocked the egg on the railing, peeled off the egg shell, and stuffed the egg into his mouth with one bite...

"(⊙o⊙)..." Qiao Xiachu.

How hungry is this man.

It must be a long time since I ate eggs.

Poor kid.

What she didn't know was that when Rong Huaiyan woke up early in the morning, he cooked five eggs for himself and was full. When he saw the eggs, his stomach began to resist physiologically.

But he ate it without hesitation, for fear that if he was a second behind, Qiao Xiachu would give him another cold face and walk away.

"Cough cough cough—"

The egg yolk smeared his throat, and he kept coughing.

Without further ado, Qiao Xiachu took the milk from his hand, inserted the tube into it, pointed at his lips, and ordered: "Drink quickly!"

Rong Huaiyan directly sucked in forcefully.

ADVERTISEMENT
The milk entered the mouthpiece and moistened his throat, and he immediately felt much better.

So, the two of them used this weird posture, one to feed, the other to bend down and suck the milk tube hard...

When Qiao Linmei came over with a hamburger and a cup of hot soy milk, seeing the scene in front of her, she stomped her feet angrily, turned around and ran away without saying a word.

doodle.

The milk is gone.

Only then did Rong Huaiyan realize belatedly, did he drink too fast...