Chapter 1 - 10

Title 天灾末世,一天一个亿地疯狂囤货 In the last days of natural disasters, 100 million a day is frantically hoarding goods
Author 凌萌宝宝
https://b.cdmytravel.com/read/59928/

(Apocalyptic natural disasters + rebirth + space + tens of billions of supplies)

A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civilization suffered a devastating blow, old rules became invalid, and morality was lost , the future of mankind is bleak.

Qiao Xiachu endured extreme weather for several years, but when she reunited with her younger brother, she was betrayed by her own father.

She blew up a petrol tank and went to hell with him. In the blink of an eye, she was reborn a hundred days before the natural disaster, and the tens of billions of money she had accumulated in space in her previous life had not yet become useless in the last days, so she frantically hoarded tens of billions of supplies at the beginning.

"Five hundred cups of milk tea."

"Five hundred servings of fried chicken."

"One thousand cows, ten thousand pigs."

The hoarding of supplies couldn't stop. The biggest wish in life is to find her younger brother, and then start her life of rotten life in the last days, and spend the rest of her life, but someone inadvertently broke into her world.

Chapter 1 Return Of The End Times
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Sister, don't worry about me, go, they are chasing you—"

Qiao Xiachu was caught off guard and pushed onto the ark by his younger brother Qiao Mobai.

Not far away, several big men in exquisite protective clothing penetrated the thick fog, grabbed Qiao Mobai, and stabbed the boy in the abdomen with a knife, causing a lot of blood to spurt out.

"Mobai!!!"

Qiao Xiachu suddenly opened his eyes, woke up from the darkness, dizzy and dizzy, and his whole body fell into a dark and boundless hell, sinking into the black river of eternal night.

A light came into view.

Qiao Xiachu's pupils were wide open, and she turned her head in disbelief. When she saw the things in front of her eyes clearly, she was stunned.

The purpose of entering is not the earth full of potholes, no black water, black mud and black sky, all the things of the last days are gone, and she is still staying in a dreamlike perfect world.

Tick, tick.

She looked up vigilantly and found that the clock on the table showed that it was April 5, 20xx.

This, this is before the outbreak of natural disasters in the last days...

She was reborn a hundred days before the natural disaster.

Great, great.

Mo Bai is not dead yet.

Qiao Xiachu has held back tears for a century, and the tears are rolling in. She doesn't have to be afraid that the tears will frostbite her face, and she doesn't have to be afraid that crying will attract the pursuit of her fellow clansmen.

Cry hard and fast.

ADVERTISEMENT
After tidying up her emotions, her pretty face slowly returned to being cold and serious.

After that, there will be an unusual global continuous heavy precipitation, the water volume has repeatedly exceeded the warning line, and finally formed an irreversible natural disaster of flooding.