Chapter 80: Worth it.

Start from the beginning

The sound of the bullet was too loud, it irked me. It felt like I didn't want to hear it.

My body worked automatically as if not in my control anymore as I raised my gun and shot Kai dead.

Then it was silence.

There was this loud ringing in my ears as I looked around at all my friends running towards me.

Why?

I am fine.

But they looked horrified, I stared at them as they stopped just in front of me and stared at the person standing there.

The person who was slowly falling back upon me, what's happening?

I took a step back knowing well my baby doesn't like someone else getting close to me.

And the body fell down, Yoongi hyung held the person before his head hit the ground.

I squinted my eyes trying to focus, it was blurry, I think something got in my eye, I can't see anyone clearly.

I recognised Yoongi hyung and all the others, but the person who was lying there, he wasn't clear. I couldn't make out anything about him.

As if someone had blurred his entire face, and what is wrong with everyone?

Why do they look so scared?

Did something happen?

No, everything is fine. I killed him, and now I can finally live happily with my angel.

Right, my angel, I turned my head and looked at where I had made him sit, my baby was injured and he had to rest before he gets tended.

"Taehyung hyung!"

My eyebrows ceased as I stared at the now empty chair, where did he go?

"TAE!"

I specifically told him not to move. He was hurt, moving would just make him hurt more right?

Why won't he listen to me?

"TAEHYUNG!"

It was Jimin, why is he screaming in my ear, doesn't he know that I am still mad at him? I don't want him right now, I just want my Koo.

He held my arm harshly and turned me around, I looked at him and he was crying. I looked around and everyone standing there was crying.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Isn't this a happy moment?

Daehyun died.

A stinging pain shot over my cheek as my head jerked to the side. I hissed and turned to glare at Hoseok hyung who was staring at me with a face filled with anger yet he had clear streaks running down his face too.

Then he did something.

He held the back of my neck so tightly I hissed and then he forced my face towards where Yoongi hyung was on the ground holding onto that person.

And then I saw him.

Those mandu cheeks, those eyes that held the entire universe in them, half open staring back at me.

It was funny how, even without seeing him I used to know he was around and right now standing there staring at him lying there, my mind told me otherwise.

It's not him.

I kept staring trying desperately to hold onto that voice in my head.

It's not him.