A Year In The Life

How To Disappear: Lana Del Rey

"I've got a kid and two cats in the yard. The California sun and the movie stars, I watch the skies getting light as I write as I...think about those years..."

Let The Light In : Lana Del Rey

"Look at us, you and I, back at it again...'Cause I love to love to love to love you, I hate to hate to hate to hate you."

Intertwine: Senora May

"You don't mean those harsh things you say, and I don't mean to push you away. Nothing between moon and sea can sever the ties between you and I."

Daylight: Taylor Swift

"I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you, I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you."

Sweet Child O' Mine: Guns N Roses

"She's got eyes of the bluest skies, as if they thought of rain. I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an once of pain."

Work Song: Hozier

"Cuz my baby's sweet as can be, she give me tooth aches just from kissing me. When my time comes around, lay me gently in the cold, dark earth. No grave can hold my body down, I'll crawl home to her."

Snapback: Old Dominion

"T-shirt of your favorite rock band, checking your make up in my Ray Bans, breaking hearts like only you can."

You Are In Love: Taylor Swift

"And for once you let go of your fears and your ghosts. One step, not much, but it said enough. You kiss on sidewalks, you fight and you talk."

Sweet Nothing: Taylor Swift

"They said the end is coming, everyone's up to something, I find myself running home to your sweet nothings."