Chapter 22

Ted was having an afternoon nap in his chair as Ada snuck down the stairs gently, opening the door to reveal the boy waiting there

Ted was having an afternoon nap in his chair as Ada snuck down the stairs gently, opening the door to reveal the boy waiting there. Billy smiled charmingly, letting her take his hand and pull him inside. The finger against her mouth signaled for him to be quiet as they avoided creaky spots in the steps.

Nancy, Karen and Holly were gone, far into town to find birthday presents for Ada, Mike was in the basement most likely. The entire upstairs was vacant as they quickly entered her room, shutting the door in victory.

"Hi." The brunette smiles, leaning up into him. Breathing in deeply against her as he meets their lips, Billy savors the taste of her.  "Hi."

A low hum of music floated through the air from her stereo as he stripped from his jacket, carelessly tossing it onto Nancy's bed. It felt like it's been too long since they sparked a flame between them, teased or taunted recklessly. "I love this shirt." Is what she states as he sits down on the bed, pulling her along to crawl up onto him. "Yeah? Well this dress is nice too."

She gasps as he reaches up to the neckline, pulling it harshly so the small, silver snaps come undone, exposing her chest. As he buries his head into her neck, aching at the smell of her perfume, she digs her hips down, arms around his shoulders as she starts out a dangerous game. "Mhm, this is nice too." The tip of his finger dances across the top of her bra, enticed by the deep colored lace.

She wasn't in the mood to play his games, to switch it up when he says he wanted to, to lay in anticipation. So she pulls at his red shirt, pushing it down his shoulders to expose his warm skin. Her tongue slips from her lips and instead to his, breathing in each other like it's the only oxygen left in the room. "Did you do the chemistry notes?" She says as she pulls away, remembering that they were due. Billy looks at her with an unamused stare. "Yes, I did them." Going back to kiss her, she pulls away again, "Did you turn them in already? Because I didn't finish them and they-"

"Ada, I will give anything you need if you would just shhhh."

Humming as he silences her, she pulls the rest of the dress snaps open, discarding it to the floor where his shirt lays. He moves back, pulling her down onto him as he lays against the pillows, watching the way she moves down the length of his body. His stomach muscles flex as she runs her soft hands over them, kissing down his chest. But something makes her pause, the remembrance that she didn't have anything of protection in her nightstand. "What?" He leans up on his elbows, watching her open the empty drawer. "I'm out of condoms..."

He runs a hand down his face, slumping back against the mattress.

"Hang on." She rushes to Nancy side of the dresser, searching through her underwear and socks but coming up empty handed.

"Welp, pull and pray?" He suggests, making her glare.

"Billy!"

"A trip to the store it is."