Chapter 34

**

**

The cold months flew by as if they didn't mean anything, leaving the teens to thrive in the spring sun.

Now, they all gather into the bleachers, the  blonde and brunette duo coming to sit beside Mike, Max and Dustin.

It was strange that the group Ada had palled around with, babysitting practically, were now in her domain, Freshman now in the high school. It was good for them, the boys were friends with Ada Sommers, their fellow freshies could practically worship them. Though they found their own little group of outcasts, Ada made sure that they knew they always had a spot next to her. Max made fun of the boys who joined the Hellfire club. She was the one who stuck around Ada and Liv the most, fitting right in with her snarky comments and sarcastic features.

"Oh cool, student council got a new cam recorder." Dustin points out, making them look to the boy holding the camera down below. The year book staff was everywhere, making Liv nudge the girl beside her. "You think anyone would notice if we totally just flashed the cameras?"

Before Ada could respond, Steve appears in support for Robin and the basketball teams ride to nationals, pushing through people to get to them. "Hey." He breathes, eyes lingering on Liv.

The two...well, their situation was awkward.

It was so obvious that Steve liked Olivia, but as for the blonde, she was confused.

She'd say "Sure, he's cute, but I also have a thing for Tommy Lee and you don't see me dating him."

She knew of his feelings, but needed more time to figure out her own emotions.

Watching the cheerleaders do their dance routine, Liv nudges Ada again. "Addy, cameras are coming this way. Make your decision."

She briefly weighs her options, knowing that if they were caught, it'd mean detention before spring break.

But if they didn't get caught, they were legends.

"Shit, Livey." She exclaims, pulling her shirt free from being tucked into her jeans. "What the hell are you doing?" Steve questions, having a suspicion on what was about to happen. "Don't worry about it, Stevie. Aren't you a little too old for high school anyway?" The blonde smirks, going back to search the crowd bellow to make sure they were oblivious. "Now, now, now!"

As the cameras pass over the students cheering, the two girls flip their shirts up, exposing their bras and laughing maniacally.

Max gasps, covering the eyes of the boys beside her, cameras flashing. Steve just places his head in his hands, sighing at the two.

~~

The celebratory party at the abandoned building was raging, the stench of sweat and alcohol everywhere.

"Did I just see Lucas?" Ada asks the boy, hands going to rest on his hips. "Yeah, he did win us the game." Billy grumbles in a way that shows he wasn't exactly thrilled. "You still don't like him? He's been dating Max for like...forever now." She giggles, drinking down the liquor in the cup he tilts to her lips. "Exactly, and she fights with him like every other week. You know, they were making out the other day with her bedroom door just wide open."