𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Začít od začátku

It was elegant and classy. The floors being marble would also mean I had a lot of mopping to do. After re doing the couch I reorganized our coffee table. Stacking the books in the table properly and wiping it off to keep it clean. Heading to our fireplace I dusted the plants and small statues on it. I have no idea where Tom picked these miniature statues from. There was a marble statue of a horse and a small telescope.

Finishing off the living room I leave to head over to the  kitchen. I had a few dishes left over in the sink from Abraxas and Tom.

I was exhausted I just finished cleaning the last bathroom in our Manor and the last thing I needed to do was mop the floor. Mop the marble floors of two fucking stories. Not wanting to waste time I begin to mop.

While I mop I hear footsteps behind me. I didn't need to turn around to see who it was. I was already aware it was Tom.

"You missed a spot" I hear Tom say making me angry. I throw the mop on the floor angry and frustrated with what's he's made me do. The sound catches him off guard and the bucket of water falls and spills all over the floor.

I was tired and stressed suddenly I felt my self fall to my knees overwhelmed with everything around me. My pants were soaked due to the wet floor. I didn't care about Tom. Angrily I hurried up grabbing towels as I began to dry the floor roughly.

"Slow down dear, take a break" I hear Tom say softly as he reaches for my hands trying to stop me from drying the floors.
"Get away from me this is your fault" I spat at him shoving him away from me.

He forced me to clean the house and proceeds to still bark and order me around like a dog.

Tom scoffs before standing up I watch as he points his wand at the wet floors muttering a spell. Instantly the floors dry.

"Get up" He demands. I'm sitting on my knees my back facing him. I stand up picking up the mop that was lying on the floor. Turing around I'm met with Toms gaze. I try to walk past him but he grips my arm.

"Leave it I'll have Maria clean it up" He said grabbing the broom out of my hands.
"It's fine after all your the one who told me to clean" I said calmly. He knew I was angry about the whole situation.
"Yeah yeah I don't give a fuck y/n" Tom says rolling his eyes and gesturing me to walk upstairs.

He follows behind me and I don't bother starting a conversation with him.

"Go shower and get cleaned up for bed" Tom speaks handing me my towel as soon as we enter our room. A shower sounded great as well after all my pants were still wet and my skin felt sticky.

Not arguing with him I head over to our bathroom to take a nice long shower. All the cleaning made me loose track of time I didn't even realize it was already 9pm.

I washed myself with the lavender scented soap Tom bought for me and I washed my hair.

Stepping out of the shower I wrap a towel around my body before exiting the bathroom. Once I enter the room Tom and I share I spot him laying in bed reading a book. He lifts his eyes up from his book looking at me before closing it shut.

I ignore his actions during my back on him as I look for my clothes in the closet. I found a pretty silk set to wear to sleep. It was a black color with white buttons.

I turn around seeing Tom watching me. He's up leaning against the headboard laying on his hands.
"What" I asked him annoyed with his lingering eyes.
"I can't watch my fiancé?" He questions.
"Weirdo" I mutter silently.

I had my clothes on the only issue was I had to button up the front. My arms were sore and I didn't feel like slipping on another pair. My hair was braided and was up on my right shoulder.

"Tom" I spoke quietly enough for him to hear me.
"Hm" He hums he had read his book again.
"Can you button up my shirt for me please" I begged as Tom looked up.
"You can't do it yourself dear?" He replies as I whine.
"My arms are sore after all the cleaning it hurts to move them please" I pleaded.

Tom places his book on the nightstand standing up and making his way over to me. I stood in front of our bed waiting for him. Tom comes placing his hands on my waist bringing me closer to him catching me by surprise. I wasn't wearing a bra so the valley of my chest was the only thing showing.

"No bra?" Tom asks smirking as he buttons the shirt up.
"You should know that by now" I tell him looking down and watching as his fingers button my shirt.
"There" Tom says buttoning the last button he leans for a kiss but I swerve my head away smirking walking away from him.

Suddenly Tom yanks me back wrapping his hands around my throat.
"Don't tell me your still mad" He asks tilting his head while I look at him.
"I just don't feel like kissing you" I said smiling at Tom while his hands still gripped onto my throat.
"Well too bad" He spat cockily before pulling me into a hard kiss. I obviously kiss back before pushing his body away from me with my hands.

Tom looks down at me before I walk to our bed wanting to sleep. I see Tom roll his eyes before hoping on his side of the bed. Normally we'd kiss or make out for a couple of minutes but just for today I wasn't going to give Tom what he wanted.

As I laid in bed Tom places his arm around me attempting to pull me closer to his body but I quickly yank his arm off of me.
"Y/n" Tom says annoyed before forcefully pulling me towards his chest.
"Can I at least get a kiss?" He asks lifting his head up to look at me.
"No you already got one" I replied to him shifting around in his arms.
"That doesn't count" He whines placing a kiss on my cheek.
"Too bad" I tell him closing my eyes. Tom sneers before removing his arms off of me and turning his back on me. He was such a baby. Rolling my eyes I roll over to face Toms back. I lean over and give him a quick peck on his lips. Instantly Tom pulls my face back to his lips kissing me again.
"Happy now?" I asked Tom as he turned over to face me.
"Very" He replies while I run my hands through his hair.