Chapter 142

Mulai dari awal

She whimpered and begged the two men to let her go with her eyes.

The man who took off his socks kicked her. "Behave yourself. You're digging your own grave. If you didn't say that your father-in-law is the commander, and your daughter-in-law's grandfather is the commander, why would boss want your life?"

"That's right!" Another man sneered, "For someone like you with such a background, once we let you go back, we'll be the ones in trouble!"

Usually, they only robbed money and goods. As long as the people who were robbed were sensible enough, they wouldn't kill them easily.

But this woman's background was too powerful. Whether she was telling the truth or just scaring them, they couldn't let her go.

Cheng Xiuyun regretted it a thousand times in her heart. If she had known, she would have learned from the driver and run for her life. If she had known, she wouldn't have tried to scare them with those words.

But it was too late to regret now.

Cheng Xiuyun's lower body was wet. She was so scared that she peed in her pants. The next moment, the smell of feces came out.

The two men who grabbed her were so disgusted that they felt nauseous. They turned their faces aside and retched. Naturally, their hands didn't hold her so tightly.

Kill you when you're sick!

Cheng Xiuyun didn't have time to be embarrassed. She struggled hard, shook off the two men's hands, and then began to run desperately.

The autumn wind blew on her face like a knife. Cheng Xiuyun ran forward with all her strength.

The two men reacted and hurried to catch up with her. "Damn old woman, stop!"

Cheng Xiuyun desperately ran towards the riverside. Just as she was about to be caught, she suddenly tripped on a stone. Her whole body fell to the ground with a "bang". Her forehead was immediately smashed with a big hole.

Blood came out of the hole on her forehead and soon dyed the ground red.

The two men ran over and didn't panic when they saw this scene. They pulled Cheng Xiuyun to the riverside and threw her directly into the river.

With a "splash", Cheng Xiuyun was thrown into the river like a piece of garbage. She only struggled for a moment before she stopped moving.

Seeing her sink, the two men clapped their hands and turned to leave.

As soon as they walked away, two men immediately came out of the grass and chased along the river. Then they jumped into the river one after another to save Cheng Xiuyun.

These two men were called by Su Yueshen to prevent Cheng Xiuyun from losing her life.

When Cheng Xiuyun woke up again, she was already in the hospital.

The nurse said that she was saved by a kind person from the river. She was saved, but she had a splitting headache and wanted to bang her head against the wall.

In addition to the headache, her limbs and bones hurt everywhere.

After a long time, she remembered that she was robbed and hurriedly asked the nurse to call the police.

The police officers quickly came to take her statement, but the group of people had already disappeared without a trace. They didn't know when they would catch them, so they only asked Cheng Xiuyun to leave her contact information. Once they caught them, they would contact her.

These words couldn't comfort Cheng Xiuyun at all. They only made her more desperate and anxious.

4,000 yuan went down the drain just like that. How was she going to tell Shi Xiuneng when she went back?