Chapter 145

Tong Xuelu sat up. Her heart was still beating very fast.

She didn't know if it was because of her pregnancy, but she had become very sensitive. She had an ominous feeling in her heart.

Mooncake and Quicksand Bun barked outside. Compared to Mooncake, Quicksand Bun was a little silly. It took Mooncake half a month to teach it how to go to the toilet.

Recently, Mooncake had been teaching it how to smell so that it could quickly protect its master. However, this task was obviously a little difficult. Quicksand Bun often made Mooncake angry.

The sun shone in through the window and scattered a golden color on the ground. The cold wind blew, and the curtains fluttered.

This feeling of peace and tranquility calmed her heart down a little.

She climbed down from the bed. Just as she walked out of the room, she saw Uncle Zong poke his head out from the kitchen. "Xuelv, you're awake? Are you hungry? I'm boiling some pigeon soup in the kitchen. Do you want to eat it now? "

Tong Xuelu smiled. "Thank you, Uncle Zong. I'm a little hungry. I'll go and bring it over now."

Uncle Zong quickly waved his hand. "No need, no need. I'll take care of this."

"By the way, where did Grandpa go?"

"Ru Gui said that you like flowers. There are people selling flowers in the market today. The commander went to take a look. I'm about to go out and look for him."

Uncle Zong said as he brought the soup out to the living room.

Tong Xuelu washed her hands and walked in. "Uncle Zong, go quickly. Otherwise, Grandpa will be impatient."

Uncle Zong nodded and took the basket out.

The courtyard was quiet again. Tong Xuelu picked up the spoon and scooped up a mouthful of soup. It was light and pleasant, very suitable for her current appetite.

Ever since she was pregnant, her appetite had become very strange. Other people would either want to eat sour or spicy food, but she suddenly had a taste for bland food.

After drinking the soup, she suddenly remembered the dream she had just had. The dream was so real. Most importantly, she had never seen Wen Rugui so devastated.

A feeling of uneasiness came over her again.

Tong Xuelu took the soup bowl to the kitchen and washed it clean. When he came back, he called the base. The phone rang for a long time, but no one answered.

She felt more and more uneasy, but she comforted herself that Wen Rugui might be busy or not in the office, so he didn't answer the phone.

After hanging up the phone, she walked around in circles in the living room with her hands on her hips. She wanted to distract herself so that she wouldn't be so anxious.

However, the method that was usually very useful was now ineffective.

After waiting for fifteen minutes, Tong Xuelu couldn't help but call the base office again.

Still, no one answered.

After hanging up, she thought for a moment and picked up the phone again to call the front desk. "Hello, I'm looking for Wen Rugui."