Chapter 118

After listening to Xie Xiaoyan and Jiang Baihui's conversation, Tong Xuelu had a very strange feeling in her heart.

The Professor Wen they were talking about was too similar to Wen Rugui.

However, if this person was really Wen Rugui, why did he suddenly become a professor at the university?

More importantly, he didn't mention this at all when they were on the phone.

The more Tong Xuelu thought about it, the more she felt that something was wrong. She decided to try her luck at the office and see if she could meet this legendary Pan An Professor Wen.

However, it was easy to say, but not easy to put into practice. She didn't even know where Professor Wen's office was. If she rashly ran to the Physics Department to look for him, it would be too eye-catching.

Tong Xuelu walked around the university but didn't find anything. Just as she was about to go back to study, a group of foreign language girls walked towards her.

The girl walking in the middle of the group was the most eye-catching. She was wearing a white dress with the hem of her skirt fluttering in the wind. Her hair wasn't tied into a braid like many girls in this era. Instead, it was casually draped over her shoulders, but it didn't look messy at all.

Tong Xuelu recognized this girl. In this era, there was no such thing as a campus belle or department belle. If there was, this girl would be the belle of the French Department, Qian Caixin.

Qian Caixin's gaze also fell on Tong Xuelu. She sized her up with a pair of watery eyes.

Although Tong Xuelu had met her a few times, they weren't familiar with each other. Unexpectedly, Qian Caixin suddenly stopped when she walked past her.

"Hello, Tong Xuelu. My name is Qian Caixin."

Tong Xuelu was stunned for a moment, then immediately greeted her. "Hello, Qian Caixin."

Qian Caixin's red lips curved slightly. "From now on, we will be classmates."

Tong Xuelu was stunned again, but quickly reacted. "Qian Caixin, did you transfer to another department?"

Qian Caixin nodded and extended a fair hand. "I just completed the procedures. From now on, I will be a student of the English Department. Please take care of me."

Tong Xuelu held her hand. "Welcome."

After the greetings, Qian Caixin left with a smile. Tong Xuelu could still hear their conversation.

"Xin Xin, why do you want to transfer?"

"Yes, our country has established diplomatic relations with France, and your parents are ambassadors in France. Wouldn't it be better for you to learn French?"

Qian Caixin: "I personally like French very much. I used to want to learn French well, hoping that I could become an ambassador to France like my father. But recently, I found that I lost interest in French. I couldn't learn it no matter how hard I tried. After struggling for a long time, I had no choice but to change my major."

"So that's the case. That's a pity. Your French pronunciation is so accurate. I wanted to learn from you."

"Me too. English and French are two completely different languages. I really admire you for daring to start from scratch."