Chapter 96

In fact, to be precise, a sprained waist could not make his wife happy.

However, if she could not be happy, she naturally could not do that, which meant that she could not have children.

Therefore, he was not wrong.

Huang Qimin scratched his head. His face was as red as a cooked pig liver.

Zhou Yan frowned and retorted, "Huang Qimin, you still dare to say that you are not an alarmist? You are an alarmist. Having children is a woman's business. What does it have to do with us men?"

Huang Qimin despised him and said, "Zhou Yan, you are bullsh * tting. How can a woman have children without a man? Have you ever seen a woman have children without getting married? "

Zhou Yan: "… …" It seemed to make sense.

Wen Rugui recovered from the shock and said, "The doctor did not tell me that I can't have children. Are you sure?"

Zhou Yan heard this and immediately changed the topic. "Yes, Huang Qimin, you are not a doctor. I think we should ask the doctor tomorrow."

Huang Qimin: "… …"

These two ignorant guys!

Huang Qimin felt that his authority was being questioned and was very annoyed.

In fact, what he wanted to say was that his waist injury would affect his happiness with his wife. If this was told to the doctor, it would be really embarrassing.

Therefore, in order to defend his authority and to let the two of them know what was going on, Huang Qimin went to the guard and brought two dogs over.

Zhou Yan was even more confused when he saw the dogs. "Huang Qimin, why did you bring two dogs over?"

Wen Rugui was also confused.

Huang Qimin snorted. "Open your eyes and look carefully."

There were two dogs, one male and one female. It was spring, and the recovery of all living things was the season for animals to mate.

As soon as the two dogs approached, it was as if thunder had struck the earth. The male dog pounced on the female dog and began to turn into a pile driver.

"… …"

Wen Rugui and Zhou Yan were both stunned.

In this era, there were not many people who raised dogs, and there were even fewer stray dogs on the road. Although the two of them had seen dogs, they had never seen dogs do such a thing.

Zhou Yan's eyes widened. "Huang Qimin, w-what are they doing?"

Huang Qimin blushed. "They are giving birth. Oh no, they are giving birth to a dog."

Wen Rugui: "…"

Zhou Yan: "…"

Actually, it was still a problem of this era. There were no films to watch, no books to talk about sex education, and no parents or friends would talk about sex education. The two of them were suddenly opened to a whole new world.