Chapter 132

Zhou Yan was so angry that his face darkened. "Huang Goudan, can you stop cursing me?"

Besides, he had pointed out that he was impotent. Did he think that he didn't want to lose face?

"Aren't I just concerned about you? It's not that I want to provoke you, but my wife was found pregnant yesterday. I'm going to be a father again. "

When Huang Qimin said this, his smile almost reached his ears. It didn't look like he didn't want to provoke him at all.

Zhou Yan: "..."

Even Wen Rugui couldn't help but sympathize with Zhou Yan. He patted him on the shoulder and said, "Work hard."

Zhou Yan: "..."

It was a coincidence.

In Beijing, there was another fellow sufferer like Zhou Yan. This person was Xiao Chengping.

Xiao Chengping had been single since he missed the opportunity to become a full-time employee two years ago.

As Tong Xuelu's friend, he was going to attend the wedding tomorrow. Of course, the reason he was going was to see Fang Jingyuan.

At first, when Fang Jingyuan was admitted to the directing major, no one around her was optimistic about her.

This was because, in the eyes of the world, a director not only needed to have talent, but also a steady and patient personality. In order to film a satisfying scene for a few days or even a few months, Fang Jingyuan was impatient. Everyone thought that she would not be able to persist for half a year before changing her major.

Who knew that not only did she persist, but she also made achievements in this major.

Her thinking was very creative, and her perspective was novel and interesting. Last year, one of her works was recognized by a well-known director. Now, she was an apprentice and assistant of that director. She was often so busy that she didn't even have time to rest.

Xiao Chengping hadn't seen her home for more than a month. Tomorrow was Tong Xuelu's wedding. He wanted to take the opportunity to confess to her for the fifteenth time.

Mother Xiao watched him walk back and forth in front of the mirror. She frowned and said, "It's been more than two years, and you still haven't settled down with that girl. I think you should go for a blind date soon. Don't hang yourself on a tree."

Xiao Chengping turned around and looked at her seriously. "Mom, don't try to persuade me. This time, I won't listen to you no matter what."

Xiao Mu's mother met his gaze and was startled for a moment. In the end, she sighed and said, "Alright, I don't care about you anymore. Even if you want to be a bachelor for the rest of your life, I won't care about you."

Mrs. Xiao regretted it. If she hadn't stopped him from dating Tong Xuelu, she might have had a grandson by now.

**

According to custom, the bride and groom were not allowed to meet the day before the wedding. However, Tong Xuelu and Wen Rugui did not have such concerns because they had seven days of wedding leave. Wen Rugui was still at the base.

The room was filled with wedding items.

From the big ones to the small ones like scissors and nail clippers, expensive ones like a color TV, and cheap ones like a new pillow, scarves, and socks.