Chapter 100

Old Mr. Wen and Uncle Zong turned themselves in.

If they didn't turn themselves in, it would be even more embarrassing if they were found out.

However, they couldn't tell others that they used camellia flowers to propose to Tong Xuelu. Otherwise, they would be criticized for being too capitalistic.

After some consideration, they told others that they needed camellia flowers for medicinal purposes. Hence, they plucked all the camellia flowers at once.

The camellia flowers in the courtyard were actually ownerless. Every year, every family would pluck a few flowers to wear. However, it was the first time that they plucked all the flowers at once.

Everyone was shocked to find out that the flower thieves were Old Mr. Wen and Uncle Zong.

"Commander Wen, you should have said so earlier that you're going to use the flowers for medicinal purposes. Had I known earlier, I wouldn't have scolded you so harshly!"

"Exactly. But then again, Commander Wen, what medicine are you going to use?"

"Yeah, what medicine are you going to use? This is the first time I've heard that camellia flowers can be used for medicinal purposes. "

After saying that, everyone scanned the two of them from head to toe, only to realize that they were glowing and agile. They didn't seem to be sick at all.

Old Mr. Wen coughed and pointed at Uncle Zong. "Little Zong has bloody stools. Every time he goes to the toilet, he bleeds profusely. I was afraid that he would bleed out at this rate. Hence, I asked around and heard that camellia flowers can treat bloody stools. That's why we went to pluck some flowers."

It was like a bolt out of the blue.

They were struck by lightning.

They were speechless.

Uncle Zong widened his eyes and stared at Old Mr. Wen in disbelief. "Commander, you ..."

Old Mr. Wen interrupted him. "Little Zong, I know it's hard for you to talk about this, but if we don't make it clear to everyone, they won't believe us." Hence, you'll have to bear with it.

Uncle Zong was speechless. Commander, can you be any more shameless?

Upon hearing Old Mr. Wen's words, everyone shifted their gaze onto Uncle Zong. Some even stared at Uncle Zong's buttocks.

Uncle Zong felt an inexplicable pain in his buttocks.

"Little Zong, I really couldn't tell that you had such a problem."

"Yeah, Little Zong looks like he's in good health. I didn't expect him to bleed every time he goes to the toilet. It's scary just thinking about it."

"Uncle Zong, just focus on the treatment. We won't pursue the matter of the camellia. I remember that my family also grows camellia. I'll pick some for you later."

"I'll help you look for it later."

"Me too ..."

Uncle Zong looked like he had nothing left to live for. "..." Thank you, but I don't need it.