Chapter 146

Because of Wen Rugui, the atmosphere between the Wen and Xiao families was very heavy.

After Pu Jianyi returned the car to the police station, he quickly returned to the Wen family.

The elders of the Wen and Xiao families were old and young, and one of them was pregnant. He couldn't leave at this time.

Although Wen Rugui tried his best to fight his illness, it couldn't be cured in a short time. No matter how much he resisted, Xiaoxu wouldn't leave.

He sometimes persuaded Wen Rugui not to trust others, and sometimes called him a lunatic. Wen Rugui was in a very unstable state.

Moreover, he couldn't see anyone else. As soon as Xiaoxu left his sight, he became very anxious and irritable.

Seeing him like this, Tong Xuelu did not dare to leave his side.

Uncle Zong brought the cooked meat porridge over. His eyes were red. "The porridge is not hot anymore. Hurry up and eat."

As he said this, he looked at Wen Rugui, hoping that he would respond.

However, the latter didn't seem to see him. He just stared at Tong Xuelu without blinking.

Uncle Zong's nose twitched. He quickly turned and left.

Tong Xuelu put the meat porridge in front of Wen Rugui. "Are you hungry? Hurry up and eat. "

Wen Rugui looked at her with his dark eyes and slowly shook his head. "I … don't want to eat."

He didn't feel hungry at all. Instead, he felt nauseous when he smelled the food.

Tong Xuelu touched her stomach. "Although the child and I are hungry, we are family. If you don't want to eat, then the child and I won't eat with you."

Wen Rugui frowned and pushed the meat porridge in front of her. "You and the child both eat."

Tong Xuelu smiled and shook her head. "From today onwards, the child and I will go through thick and thin with you. We will support and accompany you in whatever you do. We will never leave you."

Wen Rugui frowned. He picked up the spoon and put a spoonful of porridge into his mouth.

A wave of nausea surged up his throat, and he used a lot of strength to prevent himself from retching. Then, he endured the nausea and swallowed the porridge.

Tong Xuelu looked at him and felt so sad that she wanted to cry. However, she still had a bright smile on he4 face. "My child's father is so obedient. Then I'll start eating with my child."

Some people with psychological problems would suddenly become gluttonous, while others would hate food to the extreme. At this time, they needed the people around them to encourage them, but they couldn't indulge them to do whatever they wanted.

When Wen Rugui heard her praise him for being obedient, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. Then, he scooped another spoonful and slowly ate it.

Tong Xuelu was starving. Previously, she was worried about Wen rugui's condition, so she didn't notice it. Now that she was relaxed, she felt so hungry that her stomach was cramping.