Chapter 107

A "dong" sound came from Zhou Yan's room, followed by Wang Xiaoyun's scolding.

The Zhou family members in the living room were stunned for a moment before they all blushed.

Wasn't this too big of a commotion?

Everyone thought of something inharmonious. They packed up and prepared to go back to their rooms to sleep.

Who knew that the door would suddenly be opened at this time. Wang Xiaoyun ran out of the house crying, then rushed out of the house and ran away.

Everyone: "..."

"Third Brother, what's going on? Why is your wife crying and running away? "

Father Zhou came back to his senses and ran to Zhou Yan's room. Unexpectedly, he saw Zhou Yan naked. He wanted to poke his own eyes out.

Zhou Yan didn't care about being embarrassed. He complained as he put on his clothes, "Dad, why didn't you stop Xiaoyun for me?"

Father Zhou: "What happened between you two?"

Zhou Yan was too embarrassed to say anything. He put on his clothes and chased after her, but Wang Xiaoyun had already disappeared on her bicycle.

Zhou Yan was so anxious that he didn't even bother to change his shoes and chased after her on his bicycle.

Wang Xiaoyun went back to her parents' house crying, giving her family a fright.

Mother Wang went into the room to ask what happened. At first, Wang Xiaoyun didn't say anything. Later, she couldn't hide anymore and told her what happened.

After hearing her daughter's words, Mother Wang: "..."

Wang Xiaoyun didn't notice her mother's expression. She said hatefully, "Mom, don't you think he's too much? He doesn't respect me at all. I don't want to live with him anymore!"

This was only the second day of their marriage. It would only get worse in the future.

After saying that, she looked up and saw her mother's face as red as a cooked shrimp. She couldn't help but ask curiously, "Mom, why is your face so red? Are you sick?"

Mother Wang said with a red face, "Go back now. What divorce? Our Wang family doesn't have the custom of divorcing!"

Wang Xiaoyun didn't expect that her mother wouldn't stand on her side. Tears immediately gushed out of her eyes. "As expected, a married daughter is like spilled water. Once she gets married, she's worthless. Boohoo ..."

When Mother Wang saw her crying, she was angry and helpless. "What nonsense are you talking about? Zhou Yan didn't disrespect you. Hurry up and go back!"

Wang Xiaoyun wiped her tears and said, "How can you say that you didn't disrespect him? He even made me do that. He, he treated me like a beast!"

Queen Mother of the West: "What beast? Husband and wife will use that position after a long time."

Wang Xiaoyun was shocked. "All of them? Did Mom and Dad use it too? "

Didn't she pass on her life's experience to her the night before? But at that time, she didn't mention that position.

The Wang Mother's face was so red that it was almost burning. "..."