Chapter 109

Wen Rugui felt as if he had been electrocuted. He suddenly let go of her waist and said, "I'm … I'm sorry."

Tong Xuelu looked down and whistled in her heart.

Yes, it was bulging.

It was full of capital.

Wen Rugui met her misty eyes and felt as if he had been electrocuted.

He suddenly felt numb.

He turned his body slightly to cover it, but it seemed even more …

Tong Xuelu was a pervert in her heart, but she pretended to be shy and asked, "Do you feel uncomfortable like this?"

Wen Rugui blushed and shook his head. "No."

He lied. In fact, he felt so uncomfortable that he was about to explode. However, he did not dare to say such hooligan words in front of her for fear of scaring her.

Tong Xuelu clicked her tongue in her heart and said, "It's good that you don't feel uncomfortable. I'll go out first then."

"Okay."

Wen Rugui watched her turn and run out of the room. He heaved a sigh of relief.

If she did not go out now, he would embarrass himself.

He hurriedly opened the window and let the autumn wind blow in, cooling down the mania in his body.

More than ten minutes later, he walked out of the room and almost bumped into Old Mr. Wen.

Old Mr. Wen glanced at his red and swollen lips and coughed. "Even if you can't bear it, you still have to wait for the guests to leave. Look at you now."

Wen Rugui was speechless.

Old Mr. Wen saw that he did not say anything and continued to criticize him. "You're such a hooligan. Xuelu can tolerate you because she's too naive. If it were someone else, they would have broken up with you long ago!"

Ru Gui was speechless.

Old Mr. Wen taught him a lesson before leaving in satisfaction.

If he knew that the real hooligan was Tong Xuelu, what would his expression be like?

The barbecue in the courtyard had already started. With the previous experience, everyone started automatically without Tong Xuelu.

The children were eating osmanthus cakes while waiting for the barbecue, while the adults were discussing the college entrance examination.

Among them, Wei Ran and Fang Jingyuan were equally confused.

Wei Ran had been studying at the Beijing University of Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers for a year and a half. Now that the college entrance exam had been reinstated, from this year onwards, the Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers would stop enrolling.

His grandfather had asked him to drop out of school and retake the college entrance exam, but his classmates and seniors from other realms had not dropped out, so he was very hesitant.