Chapter 150

Wen Rugui was shocked and agitated.

For the past two months, he had been treating the two children in Tong Xuelu's womb as his little cotton-padded jackets.

The clothes, quilt covers, and all kinds of small things at home were all made into something that little girls liked. They were all pink and soft. He was already prepared to welcome a pair of cute Mianmian daughters, but who knew that a stinky boy would appear!

Wen Rugui did not look happy at all.

The female doctor could not help but laugh when she saw this. "The world is really big. There are actually people who don't like sons these days."

Wen Rugui came back to his senses and said nervously, "Doctor, the ultrasound showed that there were two girls. Now that they are boys, will the remaining one also be a boy?"

The female doctor nodded. "That's possible. The ultrasound is not 100% accurate. Some people can still get it wrong after two or three tries."

A bolt from the blue.

Five bolts of lightning.

Sorrow came from within.

Wen Rugui was completely dumbfounded.

A pair of cotton-padded jackets were gone and replaced by a pair of stinky boys. Just thinking about it made him feel depressed.

Tong Xuelu's stomach was still hurting, but when she saw Wen Rugui's expression, she could not help but want to laugh. This laugh made her lower body hurt even more.

The cry of pain brought Wen Rugui back to his senses. He took out a handkerchief for her to wipe her sweat and said, "It's a son."

He sounded so wronged, as if he was a precious child who had been snatched away.

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows. "You don't like it?"

Wen Rugui's long and thick eyelashes trembled. "I like it." Just not as much as his daughter.

Tong Xuelu could not help but want to laugh again. Before she could say anything, the female doctor shouted, "Use more strength. The other child is coming out. I can already see the head."

Tong Xuelu took a deep breath and grabbed Wen Rugui's hand with more strength.

Perhaps it was because she had given birth to one child, or perhaps it was because the second child was half a kilogram lighter than the first, the second child came out more easily.

Wen Rugui looked at the doctor nervously. "Doctor, is it a daughter?"

The female doctor said, "No."

Wen Rugui: "…"

Oh no, it's really two brats.

His little cotton-padded jacket was gone!

Wen Rugui's face immediately turned pale, looking even worse than Tong Xuelu's.

Unexpectedly, the next moment, the female doctor said, "I'm just joking with you. Be more humorous, young man. Congratulations, it's a girl."