Chapter 165 :- The End

Xiao Mianmian was like a frightened animal. She jumped up and her face was so red that it looked like it was going to bleed.

"Sister, it's not what you see. We didn't do anything!"

Xiao Jiu stood up as well. His ears were red. "Sister Xuelu, we accidentally fell down. Before this, we were following the rules in class."

Xiao Mianmian nodded her head like a chicken. Her head was about to fall off.

Tong Xuelu wanted to laugh when she saw her sister's reaction. However, she remained expressionless. "Really?"

"Yes, really?"

Xiao Mianmian nodded her head again.

Xiao Jiu also nodded his head seriously.

Tong Xuelu glanced at the two of them. Then, she looked at Xiao Jiu and said, "Xiao Jiu, go to the pavilion and wait for me."

Xiao Jiu frowned slightly. he looked at Xiao Mianmian and nodded. "Okay."

Seeing that Xiao Jiu was about to leave, Xiao Mianmian opened her mouth and wanted to call out to him. However, when she saw her sister's expressionless face, she turned into a quail again.

Tong Xuelu walked in and closed the door. Then, she sat down on a chair.

Mooncake walked over slowly and lay beside her feet. He looked like a loyal soldier protecting his queen.

Xiao Mianmian walked over to her sister. The corner of her shirt was rubbed like pickled vegetables. "Sister, I swear, we really didn't do anything!"

Tong Xuelu looked up at the girl in front of her. She had bright eyes and white teeth. Her eyes were watery. She had a tall and graceful figure. Her expression was innocent and romantic.

It was hard not to be tempted by a girl like her.

In her previous life, she was too beautiful. However, there wasn't enough power behind her to protect her. Although she was successful in her career, her life was still very miserable. In the end, she committed suicide.

The moment she saw Xiao Mianmian, she wanted to protect her and let her live a happy and worry-free life.

Xiao Mianmian saw that her sister was staring at her silently. Her heart was like a bucket in a well. She called out like a kitten, "Sister ~"

Tong Xuelu opened her mouth and went straight to the point. "You like Little Jiu?"

"Boom!"

All the blood in Xiao Mianmian's body seemed to rush to her face. She was so nervous and shy that she was about to cry. "Sister, I didn't ..."

Tong Xuelu sighed and held her hand. "I don't want to scold you. You're young and have your first awakening of love. Relationships at this age are very beautiful, but at the same time, they are immature. You still have a long way to go in the future. You don't have to rush to taste the beauty of love at this time."

Puppy love wasn't a terrible thing. It was just that at this age, people would often be impulsive and even make mistakes due to their lack of life experience.