Chapter 134

Tong Xuelu was tormented for a long time last night. She only remembered that Wen Rugui helped her clean up, but she couldn't remember what happened after that.

She was too tired last night and seemed to have slept for a long time. She didn't realize where she was at that moment.

She blinked her almond-shaped eyes and looked at the decorations in the room, completely forgetting that she was already married.

Just then, the door was pushed open from the outside with a creak. Wen Rugui strode in with his long legs.

She just realized that she was married.

He was the one who exerted himself last night, but she was the one who was tired. It was so unfair.

Wen Rugui met her gaze and his ears turned red. "You're awake? Grandpa was worried that sleeping for too long was bad for your health, so he asked me to wake you up. "

Tong Xuelu glanced at his red ears and said lazily, "What time is it now?"

According to the customs, a new daughter-in-law had to wake up on the first day to cook for her husband's family. However, before she married into the family, Old Mr. Wen told her not to care about the customs and to sleep as long as she wanted.

Wen Rugui closed the door and thought of last night's madness. Blood rushed to his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't control myself last night. Are you ... still in pain?"

Tong Xuelu looked at him. "If I say that I'm in pain, are you going to control yourself and be a monk in the future?"

Actually, he was quite restrained last night and was very considerate of her feelings. Plus, he had a good rest, so she didn't feel too uncomfortable now.

Wen Rugui was speechless.

Could a monk who had broken his precepts still be able to control himself like before?

Obviously, it was impossible.

Wen Rugui sat on the edge of the bed and said with a red face, "In the future ... I'll be gentler."

In the future.

What he meant was that he didn't want to be a monk and wanted to eat meat.

Tong Xuelu sat up and the blanket slid down with her movements. Other than the small singlet on her body, there were some red marks on her skin.

She pointed at the red marks on her arm and said, "You said that you would take care of me for the rest of my life. Look at you, you still refuse to be a monk in this state. A man's words can be trusted, but pigs can climb trees. I've seen through you."

Wen Rugui: "..."

He looked at the fine red marks on her fair and slender arm and his eyes flashed with annoyance. "I'm sorry, I didn't think that I would be so ignorant. Next time, I'll let you ... do whatever you want."

Next time I'll let you do whatever you want.

In short, he would rather be pinned down than give up on eating meat.

Men, tsk tsk.

The curtains in the room were not drawn, and the light was dim and charming.

Tong Xuelu hooked his arm around Wen Leyang's neck and chuckled. "Director Wen, there's something wrong with you. All you can think about is playing hooligan."