Chapter 162

Qian Caixin was arrested, and the National Security Agency's special task force followed the clues and found the product she sent.

Because the spy was cunning and cautious, in order not to alert the enemy, they asked the investigator to disguise himself as a postman to deliver the product. Then, the moment the spy opened the door, they immediately pounced on him.

The spy was a man in his thirties. He was average-looking, neither ugly nor good-looking. He was the type that could be lost in a crowd.

After investigation, it was discovered that before the college entrance examination, the man was an educated youth in the countryside. He stayed in the countryside for 15 years. After the college entrance examination resumed, he took the college entrance examination, but did not pass.

Three years ago, he went abroad to work. After returning last year, he considered himself a photographer. He took pictures everywhere with his camera and did not have a fixed residence.

Qian Caixin gave him the collected information, and then the man contacted the foreign spy.

The special task force found a lot of evidence in the man's home and arrested him.

After that, the case went smoothly.

Qian Caixin refused to admit it at first, but with all the evidence, she finally couldn't take it anymore and confessed everything.

Qian Caixin's biggest goal since she was a child was to be a diplomat like her father. Therefore, she did not hesitate to choose the Foreign Languages Department during the college entrance examination. However, this dream was shattered by Tong Xuelu.

At that time, in order to target Tong Xuelu, she deliberately asked her distant relative, Qian Rongrong, to seduce Wen Rugui. In the end, she was framed and slandered, and her internship at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was canceled.

Later, no matter how hard she tried, no matter how much her family used their connections, she was never able to enter the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Because of her poor moral character, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had very strict requirements in this area.

She had no choice but to study abroad at her own expense. While studying abroad, she came into contact with foreign spies. Later, she could not resist the temptation of money and became a spy.

In order to be a spy with peace of mind, she persuaded her retired parents to emigrate so that she would not have any worries.

In total, she sold more than 50 pieces of information to the other party. Among them, "DF-5" was the biggest. She got this information from Jiang Baihui.

Jiang Baihui got the information from her husband, Liang Tianyi. As for who Liang Tianyi got the information from, she had no idea.

With Qian Caixin's confession, it was useless even if Jiang Baihui didn't want to admit it. All the evidence was there, and she couldn't defend herself.

What people didn't expect was that when the task force asked who provided the missile parameters to Liang Tianyi, he said a surprising name - Wen Rugui.

When Tong Xuelu was informed of this, her remaining friendship with Jiang Baihui was completely destroyed.

"Deputy Director Zheng, I can swear and guarantee that my husband, Wen Rugui, has never done anything wrong to the country!"