Chapter 119

Upon hearing their conversation, Shi Junmin frowned and said, "Wen Rugui's fiancée is a cunning little fox. I think you'd better not meet her."

Even if they wanted to meet her, they shouldn't have underestimated her.

However, Cheng Wenyao and Cheng Xiuyun didn't take his words to heart.

"She's just a teenage girl. What's there to be afraid of?" Cheng Wenyao glanced at him and said, "Your plan was exposed because you weren't careful enough and were too impetuous."

Cheng Wenyao was angry at the mention of this topic. If he hadn't acted on his own initiative, he and his son wouldn't have been caught red-handed.

Now, even their wealthy son-in-law had been scared away. They had really suffered a double loss. They had even lost their weapon.

Their Cheng Family had been ruined by that bastard Shi Junmin.

If the interests of the two families hadn't been tied together, he would have slapped him to death.

Shi Junmin met Cheng Wenyao's disdainful gaze and couldn't help but feel angry. "I admit that I did something wrong, but I was defeated because I underestimated my enemy. That's why I don't want you to follow in my footsteps."

Seeing that the two of them were about to quarrel, Cheng Xiuyun hurriedly said, "Alright, alright. We're all family. We should be united against the enemy at this time. If we split up, wouldn't we fall into the enemy's trap?"

Cheng Wenyao and Shi Junmin calmed down when they heard this. However, it was impossible for them to listen to Shi Junmin.

Cheng Xiuyun smiled and comforted Shi Junmin. "Don't worry. I'll pay attention to what you said. I'm just going to meet her. I won't do anything else."

Now was the time for trouble. The Cheng family had just been in trouble. She definitely wouldn't do anything to Tong Xuelu or Wen Rugui at this time.

She just wanted to meet Wen Rugui's fiancée. If she was an innocent little girl, she would find a way to pull her to her side.

If she was really as cunning as Shi Junmin said, then they could be on guard against her in the future.

Shi Junmin knew that he couldn't persuade her, so he stopped talking.

After Cheng Wenyao and Cheng Xiuyun left, Shi Junmin waited outside until the handprint on his face disappeared before he went back to school.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked into the dormitory, he saw his roommate walk in excitedly from outside and say loudly, "Students, Beijing Normal University has an impostor student. Have you heard about this matter?"

Except for Shi Junmin, the others nodded in agreement.

"I heard that the imposter was expelled from school and was disqualified from taking the college entrance exam."

His roommate nodded. "That's right, but don't you think this punishment is too light? Put yourself in their shoes and think about it. If someone impersonated your results and you knew that the other party was only expelled, would you be willing to accept it? "

The others in the dormitory thought about it and shook their heads. "Of course not."

"But what can we do? This matter was decided by the Ministry of Education and Beijing Normal University. What can we do?"