"So" Justin trailed off, picking up his guitar, his fingers strumming the strings as he took in a deep breath. "This is called fall"

---

"You did great!" I cupped Justin's cheeks as I pressed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you, I do my best" he smiled as he wiped his drenched body off with a towel. "Why do you like having water for sorry? I still don't get it" I wiped some water droplets off his face. "It's like a mini shower before my actual shower" he winked at me as I gave him a look. "Why do you have to wink? I have nothing to do with your showers, let alone will I be joining you since you're sweaty. I'll pass" I patted his chest.

"Where's Mase?" Justin looked around as I sighed, "with Hannah at home, he gave up at Purpose" I grabbed my phone seeing if there were any texts but there were none so I was good for the night.

"Well i'll have a shower and then lets go home my love because i'm very tired" he yawned as I nodded, running a hand through my hair as Justin grabbed his clothes from his duffle bag.

"And Justin?" I called as he looked at me again. "Thanks for singing fall tonight"

//Justin Bieber\\

"Ly, i'm bored" I watched Lyanna dried her hair as she turned to me. "Well it's midnight now, we just have to pack up and head home" She looked at the clock and packing her make up stuff away.

"We don't check out until two thirty, we could go get room service or whatever" I suggested as she shrugged and grabbed some bio oil and handing it to me as she rolled her shirt up as I placed some oil in the palm of my hand and rubbing it on her bump.

"We could however, prank some people" I pressed a kiss on her pregnant belly as she hummed. "How 'bout you don't because you remember what happened the last time you did this, we had to change hotels" Lyanna took the bio oil from me and placing it to the side. "So it's fun?" I bit my lip as she gasped and laughed "no! Don't you dare Justin" she rolled her shirt down as I unlocked my phone and went onto instagram, pressing to go live.

"Hi baby" I turned it to Lyanna as she squealed then running away. "I'm bored guys" I huffed as I felt Lyanna behind me before she pulled my trackies down completely before hearing her laugh insanely.

"She just-she pulled my trackies down. Petty little thing" I pulled her back and onto the bed as she screamed. "Say you're sorry" I tugged my trackies up as she giggled away and blocking my phone from showing all of my beliebers her bump or anything to give away that she was expecting.

"Lets go do some more wild things, what do you guys have in mind?"

---
//Lyanna Moore-Bieber\\

Hearing Mason whisper and Justin whispering back I yawned, stretching my arms out as I opened my eyes. Justin smiled over at me as Mason squealed and came into view, immediately coming to kiss my face.

"Hi Masey moo" I kissed his cheeks as Justin chuckled, reaching over and pressing a kiss on my forehead as Mason got comfy in bed.

"What's the time?" I laid back in bed, Mason in between us as I patted Masons bum to help him sleep. "Almost six" Justin picked up his phone and going on instagram to check the updates.

"I need to hit the gym" Justin got out of bed, walking to the bathroom and brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower.

"The gym sounds good" I stopped as Mason groaned and shifted in his sleep.