Chapter 11 - information

After the next couple of days.

Renesmee and Lily are playing the piano together. Edward sitting next to them. He taught them a song that they can play together. Everyone was there watching the performance.

I'm sitting next to Jasper and Elijah, enjoying the music.

Alice walks in holding a flower vase, suddenly she gasps, I look over at her and then I start to see her vision.

Once the vision was gone, Alice drops the vase. Everyone looks at her. The music has stopped by now.

Elijah rushes over to Alice, "what happened Alice." He asks her with worry.

"The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro. Caius. Marcus. The guard, and Irina." Alice explains.

I stand and go over to Lily. Bella does the same with Renesmee. "Honey come here." Bella says to Renesmee.

"Come here Lily." I say to her. She walks over to me. We walk over to were Elijah was. Jasper picks up Lily.

"Why?" Carlisle asks.

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward asks us.

"We were just walking." I reply.

"Ness was catching snowflakes with Lily and Elijah." Jacob says.

"Oh course. Irina thinks that the kids are immortal children." Edward explains.

I look over at Lily and Elijah. With worry in my eyes.

~~~~~~~

"Immortal children are beautiful enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But there development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained."

"A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene."

"Since the children couldn't protect our secret. They had to be destroyed."

"They're creators grew very attached, and fought to protect them. So many covens were torn apart. So many humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families. Lost."

Carlisle explains the whole story.

"So the Denali's mother made an immortal child?" Bella questions.

"Yes. And she payed the price." Carlisle explains.

"Well Renesmee, Lily, and Elijah are nothing like those children." I say.

"They were born not bitten. They grow everyday." Bella says.

"So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jacob questions.

"Aro already has enough proof with Irina's thoughts." Edwards says.

"So we fight.." Seth says.

"They have weapons to powerful. No one can stand against Jane." Jasper explains.

"Alec is even worse." Alice says.

"Well then we convince them." I say.

"They're coming to kill us, not talk." Emmett says.

"No. You're right. We can't convince them, but maybe others can convince them. Carlisle has friends all around the world." Edward says.

"I won't ask them to fight." Carlisle tells him.

"Not fight witness." Edward explains. "If enough people know the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen." He continues.

"Can we ask this of our friends?" Esme asks Carlisle .

He nods.

After that whole meeting, we all agree that some of us will leave to go certain places.
~~~~~

Right now I was back home with the twins. Jasper was still at the main house. But Seth was hanging out with Lily.

I go upstairs and head to Elijah's room. "Hey Elijah, you hungry?" I ask.

Elijah was just lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. "No thanks." He says, not looking over at me.

I walk over to him. And sit on the edge of his bed. "What's up?" I ask him concern in my voice.

"How do you know you're in love?" Elijah asks me out of no where.

"Oh well. You feel, like your world is complete when you're with them. You feel like you will do anything to be with them... Does that help?" I explain and ask.

He looks at me and smiles. "Yeah it does. Thanks mom." He says and sits up and hugs me.

I hug him back. "Anytime you wanna talk I'm here." I tell him. He nods.

I get up and walk to the door. "Oh an mom?" He says.

I look back at him. "Yeah?" I ask.

"I actually would like something to eat." He says smiling sheepishly.

I laugh, "no problem." I say. And walk out.

I walk over to Lily's room I could hear the tv on. I open the door to see a movie playing, but Seth asleep on the ground and Lily watching the movie with her head on his chest.

I laugh lightly as I see her eyes looking tired. I close the door and walk back down stairs.

I love this family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my little vamps! Sorry this chapter is shorter than normal! But I hope you still like it!

So what are your thoughts on the twins and there actors!

Btw the song is of the recent season of American idol, I love Nick, and he honestly sings this song better than Andy.

Thanks for reading! Oh and if you have a chance read my other story, Dying Secret.

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake ❄️
❄️if you have read this whole authors note, comment your favourite emoji❄️

Forever Starts Now // Breaking dawn pt. 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara