Chapter 10- Time

As time pasts, the twins grew. Elijah grew faster then Lily and Renesmee. Both of the girls seem to be growing at the same pace. But Elijah seems to look a couple years older.

The girls look like they are 9. But Elijah looks like he's 14. Time was our only enemy when it comes to the kids. They grow everyday.

We found out Lily's power. Telekinesis. It was funny when we found out. Lily wanted a cookie, but we said not before dinner, and next thing we knew, and cookie was floating over to Lily.

Elijah's power is a bit different. He can walk through walls. Well not just walls, but he can walk through stuff. We figured it out after he kept on getting out of his play pin, and crib, and room.

We sort of have an idea of what my power my be. At first we thought I didn't have one, but it just came later. I have two actually. But I can't use them at the same time.

One is copy cat, I can borrow another's power. It took me a while to learn to control it. I kept on hearing people's thoughts and feeling everyone's emotions. I don't know how Edward and Jasper deal with that 24/7.

The other one is, well my voice. I can either control someone like a siren, or give them pain. Found that out when we had karaoke night. Let's just say, I didn't talk for a week.

It was snowing out and the girls wanted to go out. Bella and I agreed.

Lily convinced Elijah to come to. They are twins even if they don't look like it, so he can't really say no to his sister.

We went out to a clearing with Jacob and Seth in their wolf forms.

The girls played with each other in the snow. After awhile the girls came over to us. "Look a snowflake." Renesmee says as Lily and her show us the snowflake in there hands.

(A/N- they caught me!)

"It's beautiful." I tell them.

"Why don't you catch another one." Bella tells them.

The nod and run off. Lily goes over to Elijah and shows him the snowflake too.

"Edward thinks we might find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something." Bella tells us.

Renesmee and Lily both go up into the air to catch some snowflakes. Lily tells Elijah to come up with them. He goes up there as well. Then they all look off in one direction.

We look over in that direction. The girls come back over to us. Renesmee hugs wolf Jacob and Lily hugs wolf Seth. Elijah stands next to Lily and me. Holding both our hands.

"Who was that.?" Lily asks.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali." I say.

"Irina!" Bella shouts to her.

Irina runs off. Bella goes after her. I stay with the kids. After a little while, Bella comes back.

"Well?" I ask.

"She went to the ocean before I could get to her." She explains to me. We all head back to the house.

~~~~~

"Tanya convince Irina to come back and talk to us." Carlisle tells us, as he hangs up the phone.

"Well looks like she changed her mind." Edward says from the piano, next to Renesmee.

Lily and Elijah are sitting next to Carlisle and Esme.

"Seeing Jacob might have been to much for her." Esme says.

"Wish I could have just talk to her." Bella says.

"She's family; she'll come around." Carlisle says.

Edward starts to play the piano, Renesmee follows, and than Edward starts to play a song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey vamps. What's up?

Tell your thoughts on the twins!!

So tell me what you think. And if you have read this whole authors not comment your favourite movie!

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake