Chapter 19- After the 'Battle'

Kinda short sorry but possible last chapter next update!
_______________________
Aro lets go of Alice's hand. Aro seems shocked, scared and worried. "Now you know, that's your fate. Unless you decide on a different course." Alice tells him.

"We can not alter our course, the children still pose as a great threat." Cauis's says to Ar.

Edward says something from across the field that i couldn't hear.

"Of course but that can not be known." Cauis responds.

2 other people walk out of the woods. as they approach Alice stands near them. "I've been searching for witnesses of my own. Among the tiovia tribs of Brazil." Alice explains.

Cauis trys to say something but Aro shushes him. "I am Half mortal, half vampire. Like the children. A vampire seduces my mother, she died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen, raised me as her own. I made her immortal." The hybrid explains.

Bella says something from where she is causing them to look over at her.

"150 years." he replies. I', guessing she asked his age.

"At what age did you reach Maturity?" Aro questions.

"I became full grown 7 years after my birth. I have not aged since then." he tells him.

"and tour diet?" Aro asks.

"blood, human food. I can consume either" he responds.

"These Children are much like us." Marcus says.

"Regardless the Cullen's have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemy." Cauis says.

Aro looks at him. "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." Aro tells the Voltrui.

That causes the guards holding me to let go. And i take a few steps away from them.

Aro turns to me, "I hope you join us soon, Alexandria." Then runs off with the rest of the Volturi.

Jasper grabs me and takes me to the family. Elijah gets off of wolf Seth and grabs Lily.

"You're all fools. The Voltrui might be gone. But they will never forget what happened here." Demitri says to us.

I hug my kids happy that everything's alright. I grab Elijah from Lily.

"Go to her." I tell him, gesturing to Alice. He looks at me, then her, then me again. Jasper lightly shoves him in her direction. He walks over to her and before he could say anything, she hugs him. He hugs her back quickly. I smile at them.

I see all the wolves walk away. And hear them howl in the forest.

I look back at my family and new friends. Then i look at Jasper and Lily. I hug Jasper with Lily still with me, she hugs him as well and He hugs us both.

-----------------------------
Thank you guys for reading. Any thoughts on how it should end? I love hearing your thoughts.

What do you guys think about a YouTuber book? (I won't say to much on it) would it be cool or no?

Comment your thoughts and your top 3 youtubers!

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake
Ps read the authors note 😢