Chapter 6 - Charlie

The next day, we head over to the main house. As we got there, Bella and Edward were already there. Jacob was looking out the window, eating a sandwich. Emmett and Carlisle was there as well.

"Where's Renesmee?" Bella asks them.

"Blondie stole her." Jacob responds, not looking away from the window.

"And Elijah and Lily?" I ask, as we walk into the room further.

"I think Esme has Lily and Alice has Elijah." Carlisle responds.

Emmett looks at Bella and Edward. "Break a lot of stuff?" He asks with a smirk.

Edward laughs lightly. "Emmett, no." Bella tells him. Edward continues to laugh.

Than the phone rings. Everyone goes quiet, and looks at the phone. "Is that Charlie?" Bella asks.

"He's been calling twice a day." Edward tells her.

Jacob looks at her. "He's in pretty rough shape." Jacob says.

"Eventually we're going to have to tell him you two didn't make it." Carlisle says.

What? No, we can't do that. I'm really shocked, I didn't know we had to do that. I never though we'd never see him again.

"He needs to Mourn." Edward says.

"Ok, alright. Well tell him tomorrow." Bella says. What! How is she ok with this!?!

"I'm going to miss this place." Emmett says, standing up.

"We'll come back, we always do." Carlisle says.

"Wait, nobody says anything about leaving." Jacob says. I'm with Jacob on this! Why was I not informed!

"Once people believe Bella and Lexi are dead, we can't risk anyone seeing them." Carlisle explains.

"So you just, disappear?" Jacob asks.

"Jacob we don't have a choice." Edward says.

"I don't wanna leave." I whisper.

Jasper hugs me from behind, "I'm sorry darlin, but we have too." He whispers in my ear.

I get out of my grasp and walk out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was inside when Jacob came back. I didn't want to hear what did. I try my best to block them out. But I did hear something's like, 'danger' and 'Volturi' . Then I heard ' control thirst.' Blocking them out is hard.

"I know that both , you and Alex will be much more happier with him in your life." Jacob says.

I smile. At least I'm thought of. Than I heard, 'ten minutes '... Of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice had finished putting in our contacts. "They might irritate your eyes first." Alice says.

"The main thing is not to move to fast." Carlisle tells us.

"Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs." Esme says.

Bella and I both stand up. Bella goes first. And fails. She ended up speeding across the room into the chair.

I take it slow, and sit in the chair next to her. "Maybe a tad slower Bella. And a tad faster Lexi." Esme says to us.

"Oh, and blink at least 3 times a minute ." Alice tells us. We both start blinking, but it was weird, cause it's just blinking. "Good.." Alice says a bit unsure..

"Yeah, for a cartoon character." Jacob says. Thanks Jacob. I roll my eyes.

"Hold your breath it'll help with the thirst." Carlisle informs us.

"Just don't forget to move your shoulders so it looks like your breathing." Edward says.

Some of them show us. We try. Again, I feel really weird.

"And don't sit so straight humors don't do that." Rosalie says.

Bella tries to slouch, and I try not to laugh at her. It was very amusing. Bella looked so uncomfortable. "Ok, I got it." Bella says, standing. "Move around, blink, slouch." Bella says.

Edward starts laughing and that makes me lose it. Then we heard a car pull up, and we stop.

Everyone walks out except for Edward, Jasper and Jacob. Carlisle and dad come up the stairs. All of us sit on the couch, except for Jacob.

"Bella. Lexi." Dad says... "Are you ok?" He asks.

"Never better." Bella answers for us.

"You two, don't turn into animals too, do you?" Dad asks. Jacob starts laughing.

"They wish they were that awesome." Jacob says.

Bella this gives Edward a look. "We should give them some privacy." Edward says.

Everyone leaves. Dad sits down next to us. "Jake said that this was necessary. What does that mean.?" Dad asks.

"I think it would be better..." I didn't get to finish.

"I wanna know what happen to you two." Dad says.

"We can't tell you." Bella says.

"I think I deserve an explanation." Dad says.

"You do, but if you really need one, we can't stay here. " Bella tells him.

"Oh come on, no. No more going away." Dad says, mad, and standing up.

"Dad you're just going to have to trust me, for whatever reason, we're alright. We are more than alright, can you live with that?" I say, with pleading eyes.

"Can I live with that? Well I don't know, I mean, I just watched a kid I've know his entire life, turn into a very large dog. My daughters look like my daughters, but doesn't." Dad rants.

We stand up, " dad, we'll tell you anything that you need to know." Bella says.

"And I don't need to know this." Dad says.

"No, really you don't." I tell him.

"Well, I'm not going to lose you two again. I can't." Dad says.

"Well than you won't." Bella says.

"We promise." I say.

Dad than hugs us. He looks like he's about to cry. "I've missed you so much." Dad says.

"I've missed you too." We both say.

_________________________
Hello my little vamps!
I hope you enjoy.
Please check out my other stories.
I would greatly appreciate it.
I love actual comments, not just people saying, update. I know I need to update.
Love you all thanks for reading.
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake ❄️