Chapter 15- what's happening

(The song sort of goes with this chapter, i love this song, it's from Tokyo Ghoul but English version cover. Enjoy!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person ~

Jasper paces as he waits for Carlisle to come out of the room that Lexi was in. Charlotte had found Lexi out in the backyard, unconscious, and brought her in. Carlisle took her to a room to check up on her. and Jasper has been worried the whole time.

"dad?" Elijah's voice says from down the hall. Jasper stops pacing and looks over at him. "is mom going to be okay?" he questions him.

"I'm positive she will. Your mom is strong, so she'll make it through this." He tells him.

Elijah nods, "Okay." he looks at the door than his dad, than walked back down the stairs.

Jasper sighs, he wasn't even sure what 'this' is. than the door opened, and Carlisle walked out.

"How is she? what happened?" Jasper questions him.

"She's okay right now, but what caused her to fall, well, its shocking, I didn't think that this would happen." Carlisle starts to say.

Jasper nods, "what happened?"

"well, I did a blood test, and it seems like her blood is rejecting the body. She has her human blood in her, and the venom blood, and they aren't combatable. We didn't notice at first because her normal blood was in her brain, and in other places that the venom didn't go to, but now then Venom blood went to the brain and they didn't seem to be combatable, and it effected her." Carlisle explains.

"how do we help her?" Jasper asks.

"we could give her more venom, and wait for her to have a full transition, or we can just wait it out, and she could possibly be human again." Carlisle tells him.

"how possible are we talking about?" Jasper questions.

"73%" Carlisle says.

"when will she wake, so we can discuss this with her?" Jasper asks.

"Hard to say, the blood is trying to fight in the brain." Carlisle tells him.

Suddenly they hear a gasp come from the room Lexi is in, they rush in to see Lexi trying to gasp for air, Carlisle rushes to give her an oxygen mask. After a minute, Lexi's breathing is back to normal.

Carlisle looks over at Jasper, " Make that a 80% chance of her being human again." he tells him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes, everything was a bit blurry, I blink a few more times. I look around, I realize that I'm wearing an oxygen mask, I take it off and sit up. I look around the room and notice that I'm alone. I have a small head ache. I get off the bed, and walk towards the door. I walk past a mirror, I stop and look back towards the mirror. I stare at myself in shock. My eyes... they, they, are normal. I look around, I cant intensify my vision, what's going on.

I quickly go to the door and run down stairs, I'm not vampire speeding!!!! What is happening!! As I make it down the stairs, I see Jasper and Emmett playing video games. I stand by the stairs for a second, then slowly walk over to them.

Emmett notices me first, "hey Lexi, wanna play winner?" he asks.

"um no thanks." I reply, confused.

"what you afraid you gonna lose?" he taunts.

"No I just don't feel like playing." I say.

I sit down next to Jasper as they play, it quickly ended.

"ah come on." Emmett complains and tosses the controller on the couch.

"Better watch out next time." Jasper says. than he turn and looks at me, "does the winner get a kiss?"

I didn't have any time to respond, before he kisses me. I stop him, cause that's really not like him, "what are you doing? what is going on?" I question really confused.

"what? I though you liked my kisses, besides, I always win." he says cocky.

okay what is happening?! I stand up and walk to the kitchen. As I walk in I see Alice! cooking?

"Alice! your back!" I say shocked.

"yeah? where would I go?" she sounded confused.

Okay now I'm confused.... Than I notice she's making a lot of food. "What all the food for?" I ask.

"Lunch? " she answered.

"Yeah, but for who?" I ask

"For the family? "She says

"But you guys don't eat, why would you be making food?" I question.

She gives me funny look, "are you okay? cause last time I checked, humans have to eat food.." she says.

My eyes widen in shock, did she just say humans? I look at her dead in the eyes, her eyes aren't vampire gold or red, they're brown... a plain brown... I run out of the room, and head back toward the living room, Jasper and Emmett look at me.

I run towards Jasper, and look at him in the eyes. they- they're blue. I stumble back and run back up the stairs, and towards the room I came from. I shut the door and lock the door.

"Don't worry. you'll be one of us soon." a eerie voice says from behind me.

I turn around and see Aro in the room with me. My eyes widen with fear. He has a creepy smile, and his red eyes glistening more than usual.

"I shall see you soon dear. And hopefully you choose wisely." He says.

He disappears from the room, and than everything started to fade away. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person-

Jasper waited by Lexi's bed. He was hoping she'd wake up soon.

Vampires or even hybrids weren't suppose to get sick! Well not pass out sick anyways.

With in the silence of the room the only thing he hears is her heart beat, slowing down. If it stops there could be two outcomes.

One, she has become a full vampire, and now requires actual blood.

Or, neither of the transitions worked and she has died from lack of blood in her systems.

But if her heart remains at a constant pace, she has become human again.

Either way we all must wait.
--------------------------------------
(Picture is irrelevant, I just like it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for being patient with me! I hope you like it! I want to see what you guys think will happen!

Comment what you think should happen!? Will Lexi be human? Vampire? Die? Or some other theory your magical minds come up with!

Thank you once again!

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake

(Questions of the day) -- what is your ultimate 3, OTP!? (One true pairing, for you newbies)