Chapter 8 - He what?

I grab Jaspers hand and lead him into the forest. "Where're we going Darlin'?" He asks me.

"Just on a walk." I tell him as we continue to walk. We walk, hand in hand, for sometime, until we get to a small clearing. The sun is shining bright there.

Jasper leads me to the clearing. As the sun hits his skin, it's starts to shine like a thousand diamonds. I never get use to seeing that. It's so magical.

As I enter the sun light. My skin also starts to sparkle. It was just as amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day we brought the twins over to the new house. They seem to enjoy their rooms. I was in the reading nook, when I heard people outside.

I speed to the door and open it to see Seth, Leah, and Jacob walking up to the house. "Hey. What brings you to my place?" I ask while walking to them.

"They wanted to meet the twins, and drag me away from Renesmee." Jacob explains, a bit of embarrassment in his tone.

Seth and Leah laugh and I laugh too. "Sure, that's ok. Come in." I tell them, and we head in to the house.

"Woah, cool place." Seth says in awe.

I laugh at his reaction. "Thanks." I say, and continue into the house. "Do you guys want a snack, or just wanna go straight to the kids?" I ask.

"I could eat." Seth says. Leah punches him in the arm and give him a look. "I mean, if it's not any trouble please." Seth says, rubbing his arm.

I laugh, "yeah it's fine. Come on, I don't know how your appetite works." I say jokingly, walking to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and look around. "A sandwich good?" I question.

"Yeah that's fine." Seth says. I get out all that o needed out of the fridge. And some cabinets and get the bread and plate and knife.

I make the sandwich and hand it to him. "Thanks." He says. And takes a bit, "it's good." He says with his mouth full.

I laugh. "Thanks." I walk back to the others, Seth following behind. "Alright a lets go to the kids." I say, and head up the stairs.

They follow me until we're all at the top. "Elijah or Lily?" I ask them. They did answer. "Ok. Left or right.?" I ask again.

"Right." They answer.

"Ok Elijah first. " I say and lead them to Elijah's room.

They walk in. Elijah is in a play pin playing with building blocks. He looks up when he hears us at the door. When his eyes land on me, he smiles, and lifts his hands towards me.

I laugh lightly and walk over to him and pick him up. "Elijah, meet Leah, and Seth." He looks over at the others, and waves at Jacob, clearly remembering him.

Jacob laughs, and waves back. I walk over to them, so they can say hi. "So, he's the one who's growing faster than normal right?" Leah questions.

"Yeah. Still not completely sure why, but it's ok." I say.

"He seems like a cool little guy." Seth says, messing up Elijah's hair with his hand.

I laugh and go and put Elijah back with his toys. "Alright. Now Lily." I say. Leading them out of the room, and to her room.

I open the door, to see Lily playing with her stuffed animals in her play pin. She doesn't turn around .

I walk over to her and pick her up. "Lily meet Leah, and Seth." I say. She looks over at them and smile.

Suddenly, the plate in Seth's hand falls and breaks on the floor. "Seth!" Leah shouts shocked.

"Seth.. No... Seth you didn't." Jacob states.

Seth looks over at Jacob. "Uh, sorry?" Seth says as a question.

"What? What did he do??" I ask confused.

They all look at each other. Hesitate.

"Tell me. Now!" I say a bit more demanding.

"I might have, sort of, imprinted...." Seth says, looking anywhere, but at me.

"You. Imprinted.... On Lily?" I question it make sure I heard right.

He nodded. Finally looking at me. "Please don't hurt me." He says really quickly.

I raise an eyebrow. "Why would I hurt you?" I ask.

"Well I kinda thought you would freak out like Bella did with Jacob." Seth explains.

"Well, I'm not Bella, and well if you imprint you imprint. I can't hold it against you. It's a wolf thing right?" I say shrugging my shoulders.

He let out a breath of relief. "Thanks for understanding." He says with a smile.

"Your only problem, is to tell Jasper." I tell him. His smile falters. "Or... I can tell him. And you hope for the best reaction." I suggest.

"You're the best Lexi." Seth smiles again and comes over to hug me. I smile and hug him back with my free arm.

"Can I... Um..." Seth asks, gesturing to Lily.

"Oh sure." I say and hand Lily over to him.

Lily seems happy and hugs him. He laughs. "Come on, I'm going to get Elijah and head over to the main house. Then we can tell Jasper." I say, walking out of the room.

"Oh I've got to see this." Jacob says.

"Can believe my brother imprinted before me." Leah says, sort of in a joking manner.

I get Elijah and walk down stairs. And we all headed out to the main house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my vampires!!
You now know my second little twist.
So I would love to hear your thoughts on this chapter!!
Oh I went to comic con on Sunday!! It was amazing!! First time going!! I got a lot of posters!! Including some twilight book cover posters!! I love them!
Thanks for reading!!!
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake