Chapter 12- Get The Witnesses

Big apology at the end of chapter!!! Please read it I explain everything!
________________________
"At least we get to go to London again." Esme says to Carlisle. "We haven't been there in a long time."

"Alright let's get this show on the road." Jacob says. He stops and looks out the window noticing Sam.

I was confused as to why sam was here. I tell Seth to stay with the kids, much to Elijah's dismay since he says he doesn't need a babysitter.

I roll my eyes and head outside with everyone else. When we get to him he starts to tell us, " Alice told me to give you this. She crossed our land to the ocean last night." Sam tells us, while handing us a note.

"Carlisle?" Esme asks.

"She left us." He tells us.

"Why?" Rosalie and I ask at the same time.

"She didn't say." Carlisle says.

"Can I see that?" Bella asks.

Carlisle hands her the note. I read the note over her shoulder.

~ Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground.
That's when they'll come ~

Alice really left. I don't believe it. I turn around and start to head to the house. I'm sure she had a reason to leave, but she just had to leave at the exact moment we needed her.

I walk up the stairs to go back to the kids. I hear someone following me, I look to see Jasper.

All I know is that we need to continue with our plan. As I get back to the living room, I start to explain to them, with the help of Jasper, that Alice left but for help and were not sure when she'll be back.

Elijah tried to question it, but we just had to tell him no questions. We head back outside to see everybody in their cars.

"Alright well we'll be going to Alaska with Bella but in our own car." I explain to them.

"Can Seth come?" Lily asks, holding his hand and giving us a begging look.

I look at Jasper with a questioning look. "Um, well if it's alright with Seth's mom and sister, he may join us." Jasper tells them.

Lily looked at Seth with puppy dog eyes, "please..." She quietly begs him.

"Uh, I'll ask Leah." He tells us, and starts to walk in the direction where his sister usually is at.

After we finish loading things into the car, Seth reappeared. "Leah said she'll cover for me." Seth says to Jasper and I.

"Ok than get in." I tell him. We all get in the car. Jasper driving . And we head on our way, following Edward in the car in front of us, to Alaska.

--------------------------------------------
Ok so I cut this short but I just want the next chapter to have all the witnesses all together!

Alright I owe you vamps an apology!!! It's been a week or so since the last time I updated but that's because I was debating on whether or not Alice should go alone or not!

It took a lot of thinking, talking to other people, and one unhelpful friend that said kill them all off. (Be glad I ignored him).

Ok well sorry it's short.

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv ~ snowflake
❄️question of the day/update, who is your ultimate top 3 celebrities crushes (age is but a number!) ❄️