Chapter 1 - The Unexpected

3rd Person P.O.V. -
Rosalie and Alice just got finished cleaning and fixing up Bella's 'dead' body. Now they were going to do the same to Lexi's 'dead' body.
The clean her body, then change her into a purple dress. Painted her nails red, and brushed her hair.
They walk out of the room, and walk into the living room, where the rest of the Cullen's were waiting. They were all nervous, even though they knew it would work, they can't help but think that they put it into late.
The whole house was quite. The only thing, that could barely hear, was the sound of the girls, faint, heart beats.
Then one of the heart beats stopped. It was Bella's.
Edward went to get Bella. They talked, he took her hunting. Brought her back home, then she saw Renesmee, then got in an argument with Jacob.
Everyone was outside watching the fight. Once Jacob and Bella settled the argument; everyone went back inside.
Once inside everyone notice something. They couldn't hear Lexi's heart beat. Jasper started to head to the room Lexi was in, while Esme and Alice went to get the babies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I woke up, I look around, and could see everything more clearly now. I hear foot steps coming to the room. I stood up, and started to walk to the door. I was half way to the door, when it opened.
Jasper stood there staring at me for a second. I slowly walk over to him, and put my hand in his, then smile.
"You're beautiful." He whispers. He strokes my cheek, " we're the same temperature now." He says.
I grab his other hand in mine. "I love you." I tell him. He gives me a quick kiss, " I love you too." He tells me.
Then I realize something, " Lily and Elijah." I say. Jasper's smile widens. "They're amazing." Jasper says.
"I have to see them." I say, heading towards the door, but I was pulled back. "Not yet. You're thirsty , we'll hunt first." Jasper tells me. I nod. It's weird, I don't feel thirsty. But I'll go for safety.
----
As we run in the forest, the feeling was just surreal, seeing everything while go so fast, as if you might never see it.
Then we stop. "Listen.." Jasper tells me. I close my eyes, and I can hear practically everything. Owls, Deere, rabbits.. Everything. I open my eyes and look back at Jasper.
"You ready?" He asks I hesitantly nod. He leads me further into the forest, and we hid behind a rock.
I look over the rock, to see a deer. I don't know if I can go through with this. I look over at Jasper, "I can't do this." I say, then run away from there.
I stop running at the edge of the forest by the house. I stare at the house. I start to think to myself. It's wrong for me to kill an animal, a little deer. I can't do it.
I feel someone behind me. I turn around quickly, only to see Jasper. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asks, slowly coming closer to me.
When he got right in front of me, he just stares at me, a bit shock. Before I could reply, he says, " we need to see Carlisle." And walks over to the house.
"What? Why?" I ask confused. He stops and looks over at me.
"You're eyes aren't red, and you're crying. Vampires can't cry." He says, the continues to the house.
I was kinda shocked, I didn't know I was crying...and if my eyes aren't red, what color are they. I wipe my face from any stray tears.
We get in front of the patio door. Everyone was in there. Jasper opens the door, I look down. I could feel them all look at us.
"Hey, you guys are back." Alice says. I could feel her walk up to us, but I look the other way, and I hear her stop.
"Carlisle we need to talk, now." Jasper says.
"Sure, about what?" He asks.
"About Lexi." Jasper says, steps aside. I loo up, right at Carlisle .
"Has she fed?" Carlisle asks, walking closer to me.
"No she hasn't. She said she can't." Jasper explains.
"Lexi, do you feel thirsty?" Carlisle asks me.
"No." I say and shake my head.
"Do you have an itch in the back of your throat?" He asks me.
"No ." I say again. Carlisle looks deep in thought.
"I'll be right back." He says then disappears, then reappears. He has a stethoscope. "I'm going to check you. Ok.?" He says. I nod yes.
He puts it to where my heart is, listens, and looks amazed. "Incredible." He whispers.
"What is it?" Alice asks. Apparently everyone was still in the room.
"It seems like the venom only half worked. I'm guessing that she had more of the babies blood in her, and the venom only went for her blood. The babies blood, being part vampires part human, so I'm guessing, so is Lexi." Carlisle explains.
"How could you tell that from checking he heart?" Rose asks.
"She has the same heart beat as the babies, only we couldn't tell because, we thought it was just the babies, but it was also Lexi." He says.

-----------------------------------------------
There you go! Chapter one of the new book! Don't beg for the next chapter, cause it took me a whole day to write this and I have school tomorrow. I hope you like it, and my plot twist, so unexpected right!? Se what I did there? 😉
Alright thank you all for be patient, well some of you anyway.
Hey, ok well my friend who is newish to wattpad writing, she is writing a story, and I've been reading it (at school) and it's really good. She recently uploaded it newly to wattpad, so I hope you can check it out. The story is called Infinity by musicstar61200
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of Luv ~ snowflake