Chapter 18 - The Battle

Slight warning of sadness. Not sure if tissues are need though. Maybe for the song..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look over to see Alice walking over to us. Some relief washed over me. Some volturi guards stop her next to Jasper from coming to close.

"My dear, dear Alice. We're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro says.

"I have evidence the children won't be a risk to our kind. Let me show you." Alice says, hold her hand out to him.

Aro nods; Alice walks over to us and stands next to me. A volturi member holds on to me so I cant move away. Jasper struggles a bit trying to get to us.

Aro grabs Alice's hand quickly.

****

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You won't change your decision." Alice says to him, taking her hand away. She turns and faces the family. "now" I hear her whisper.

I look over and see Renessmee on Jacob running  to the forest, and Lily and Elijah on Seth following.

"Take care of each other." I whisper lightly, knowing that at least Elijah heard me.

Alice turns around and round house kicks Aro in the face, sending him flying backwards. Aro lands fine and everyone stares at Alice.

The guard holding me and and another go to grab Alice. I'm pushed to the ground in the process. Alice struggles. Aro walks past  me, glancing to me once. Aro continues to walk, "take her away." he tells the guards, they start to drag Alice backwards. Jasper starts to struggle to help us.

"Let her go!" Carlisle yells, and runs. Guards run to stop him, but he deflects them easily. Aro starts to move forward and they both jump to each other.

Aro lands fine. Carlisle.. doesn't. His headless body lands a few feet from Alice and I. I cover my mouth from shock and to keep from screaming.

Cauis walks between me and the body, with a torch, and sets his body a flame, I slide away from them. Terrified.

"Take the other girl as well." Aro says. Two other guards grab me, lifting me to my feet dragging me back. I struggle but its no use.

I look across the field to see everyone running to this side. Then the volturi's start to run forward.

Everyone's fighting. Jasper gets free and fights. I try to struggle to escape but, I'm human, I can't help. I look at everyone fighting. Jane was using her powers on people to weaken there defenses.

Alice is struggling, she's trying so hard to help. I look to to where she's loking and see Jane. I look to where her line of sight was. No... She's looking at Jasper. That causes me to struggle harder. No. No!

Jasper's in pain, on his knees unable to fight back. One person grabs Jasper's arms and lifts up his arm. I watch in Horror as another cuts off his head.

I scream. Feeling me heart break. I look over at Alice, and feel a tear run down my face. I couldn't stand, I fell to my knees as tears fell down my face.

Alice escapes the guards and breaks there arms in the process. She comes over to me and fights the guards holding me. I wipe my tears away. I cant cry, I have to help in some way. Alice made me stand.

"You need to run."she tells me, putting her hands on my shoulders. " You understand. Run." she says again. I nod, turn around and run.

I run as fast as I could; I see a lot of people struggling . I felt bad that I couldn't help. I suddenly felt a small earthquake causing me to fall. I turn to see a big crack in the ground. Benjamin must of done it. It was about ten feet from where I was. I stand up again.

I look around and see Esme fighting near the edge of the hole/ crack. I start to go towards her, having a bad feeling. As I got closer, Esme trys to push the Volturi dude over the edge, but he grabs her and they both fall. "Esme!" I shout and run over.

Esme grabs onto the ledge, but the volturi dude grabs her. "Esme" I say as I get in front of her. She looks me in the eyes with sadness in her eyes, as she trys to fight the guy.

I grab her right hand, the voltrui guy has hold of her other, and I try to keep her in place. I look up and see wolf Leah running towards us from across the hole. She jumps on the volturi members back and pulls him off of Emse. But in doing so Leah falls down too.

"no! Leah!" I half shout as my voice cracks, tears reappearing in my eyes. I look back to Esme, and grab her other hand, helping her out.

Esme hugs me, and whispers "go". I nod, and start to run again. I run around and jump over the dead bodies, trying to keep speed. When suddenly, someone grabs me. I let out a small scream of surprise. I look to see that Cauis is who grabbed me. I struggle in his grasp as he pulls me to a small group of volturi members. Cauis pushes me to Aro then turns around to return to the fight.

Aro turns me around to face him. "I'll have one victory." He whispers, pushing my hair back; then bites me. I could feel the burning Venom in my veins, causing me to scream. He stops biting me after a minute. "Your blood taste... magnifico." he says to me, as my body goes limp from the pain. He hands me to another member. I look to see Aro walking forward, I look past him and see Edward.

'Edward.. make him suffer.' I thought, trying to direct it to him. Edward glaces to me so I know he heard me.

Edward and Aro start to run towards each other, but Bella runs towards Aro aswell. Aro hits her causing her to be thrown in the air towards Edward.

My vision starts to blur, but I could still see them fighting. I try to focus my vision again wanting to see them kill him.

I blink and see Bella rip off Aro's head. I blink, and see Bella light it on fire. I blink ... and Darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1062 words not counting the authors note. Wow guys honestly this fight seen, I could of done so many different things... This was difficult.

I hope you guys like it. Only 2 more chapters. And may some extras if my brain wants to. Lol.

So guys, if I made a YouTube channel, would you guys watch it? And if you would what would you want me to do? Speaking of YouTube, who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Name your top 3(or 4 if you're stuck)!!

Okay guys, I wanna know (in a none creepy way) how old are you guys? I wanna know what my books reach out to? And do any guys read my books? If so awesome! Haha .

Alrighty, thanks again.

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake!
(If you read the authors note, please answer the question.)