Chapter 7- babies and boulders

We were still hugging when Edward and Jasper walk in. "Charle." Edward says. Dad turns around to face them. I see that they have the babies with them. "This is Renesmee." Edward says.

Bella walks over to Edward, "your niece?" Dad questions, walking over to them. I walk over to Jasper, I grab Elijah from Jasper . I'll let dad talk to them first.

"Our daughter." Edward retorts softly. Dad looks confused for a second, before it clicks.

"Right, the adoption.." Dad sighs.. "Renes-mee?" He questions.

"She's got your eyes Bella.." Dad pauses before saying, "you need to know I guess." Just as a comment.

Renesmee giggles, which causes lil to giggle. Dad looks over at us. He walks over to us, and looks at the twins. "This is Lily and Elijah." I say, looking at both of the babies as I say their names.

"Also adopted?" Dad questions, again. I nod and smile.

"She has your smile." Dad says admiring Lily.

I smile more brightly as he says that.

-------------------
As Charlie left, Emmett shows up just as he left. "Well done Lexi and Bella. Never seen a new born show that kind of restrain." Jasper tells us, while hugging me from behind.

"Not sure if they're newborns... They're both so, tamed." Emmett taunts us.

"Emmett, don't antagonize them, they are the strongest ones in the house." Edward warns him.

Emmett snorts. "Please." And cracks his knuckles.

I feel a challenge coming on. And by the look on Bella's face, I think she accepts.

---------------------
All of us head to backyard. We tell the others that Emmett and Bella are going to have an arm wrestle.

Emmett gets a big Boulder and places it in front of Bella. The both get ready.

"Don't hurt yourself Emmett." Edward tells him.

"Alright, on the count of 3." Jasper tells them. "1."

"2." I say.

"3." We say.

As they begin, Emmett starts to have a small advantage, but soon, Bella starts to take over. Emmett starts to struggle, grunting as well. And eventually, he loses.

We all laugh, as Bella starts to kick and punch, the boulder. It was funny cause Bella seemed to actually enjoy herself.

-------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
_______________
Hello my little vampires!
Thank you so much for waiting!!
And for the votes!!
Sorry it's shorter than normal though.
I'm officially out of school as of one week ago. Reason why it took me so long to update, I got sick!!! I'm getting over it right now, but I'm better than I was before!

Anyway, next chapter is going to be a bit more challenging! Wish me luck!
Please comment and thoughts you have on what you wish to see happens, I would love to see you guesses!

Stay amazing my lovely vamps.
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake