Chapter 4- midnight b-day present

Later that night, I finally got to see Bella's little daughter, Renesmee. Bella explains to me about the imprint with Jacob. I found it funny, just a bit, but I didn't say that out loud, cause she looked a bit ticked off about it. So I didn't poke the bear with the stick.

After that conversation, everyone went out hunting. Well except for, Edward, Bella and I. Jacob was helping me with the twins, much to Jaspers dismay, but he was really helpful.

About an hour later, Jacob was asleep on a couch, so was Elijah, but in a bedroom, in a crib. Everyone started to arrive, I could hear them outside. I was trying my best at the moment to get Lily to go to sleep.

Edward offers to hold Lily, while I take a break. I sit down on a chair, and relax. All Lily wanted to do at the moment was play. I was tired, and couldn't stay up forever... Well maybe I could but I don't really want to test that theory.

I have my eyes closed, when I hear the doors open, and someone skip in, followed by other footsteps. Then they stop, "happy birthday." Alice's voice says from somewhere to my right.

Then I heard Bella reply, "I stopped aging 3 days ago." I held in my smirk.

"Well we're celebrating anyway, besides its Lexi's birthday too. So suck it up." Alice tells her.

I holding my laugh. (A/n- alice is awesome, just for that line) I heard others hold in theirs too. After 30 seconds, I heard a couple foot steps leave.

Then I heard another pair of footsteps approach me. "Lexi?" A voice whispers. I open one eye to see Jasper in front of me. I smile. "Were you asleep?" He asks.

"No just relaxing." I reply, sitting up more. I look around to see that Edward, Bella, and Alice, weren't in the room. I also notice that Esme is holding Lily and she was actually asleep! Wow, Esme always has the magic touch.

Alice soon returns and sees me 'awake', her eyes brightened up. "Good! You're awake! Happy birthday. I have a present for you!" Alice says, holding a key out ton me.

I grab the key, "what's this for?" I ask, a bit of confusion on my face.

"You'll see." Alice says. Grabbing my hand and pulling me up from my seat.

Alice leads me and Jasper through the forest, down a path that I didn't even know was real.

We continue down it for another 2 minutes, and then I see it, a big beautiful houses.

"what is this?" I ask, amazed at the sight in front of me.

"You're birthday present. Happy birthday." Alice says then walks away.

"Come on, let's go inside." Jasper says, putting a hand on my back, and leading me to our new house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adorable right!!
I hope you all like it!
It's kinda short but, hey it's good, right?

I'm going to do ask the Author. So ask me anything!!

Hey check out my story Dying Secret! I'm positive you guys will like it.

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake