Chapter 13 - The Denali Coven

We arrive in Alaska, we stop I front of a secluded house. We could see the Denali coven walk out of the house. "I'm going to go with Edward to help explain." Jasper says, and gets out of the car.

He walks with Edward up to them. I could hear them. So I start to listen to them.

"Edward, Jasper, is everything alright? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Carmen asks.

"Is it Irina?" Kate asks, "have you seen her?"

"Not directly." Jasper says.

"Why'd you bring wolves with you, I can smell them from here." Kate says.

"Our families in danger, we need your help." Edward says.

"What's happened?" Carmen asks.

"It's hard to explain." Jasper says.

"But we need you to be open minded. Alright." Edward says.

"Of course." Carmen says.

I turn around and look at Lily, Elijah and Seth. "Ready to meet some family?" I question.

Lily looks nervous. "It's ok Lily I'll be with you." Seth reassures her. She nods.

I look towards Elijah. "You ready." I ask. He nods as well.

I get out of the car. I see Bella ahead of me do the same.

The kids get out as well. I look over towards the Denali's see the kids they gasp in fright.

"The Volturi will come for all of us." Kate says.

"You get those things out of here!" Tanya says.

"They are not as they look like." Jasper tries to tell them.

"This is a crime." Tanya yells she runs towards Edward and Jasper. Edward pushes her away.

Kate runs towards them to help Tanya. She goes to hit Edward, he catches her hand, but she starts to electrocute him.

Bella runs over to them quickly to help Edward. She grabs Kate. Kate tries to shock Bella as well, but it didn't seem to work. Bella ended up throwing Kate.

Both sisters start to get up, and go towards them. "Stay back." Bella tells them in a threatening way.

They stop right in front of them. "They have blood in their veins. You can feel their pulses." Edward tells them.

"I can feel it." Carmen says.

I look at my kids, Elijah looks kinda shocked by that fight, and Lily was hugging Seth, I guess she's kinda scared. I stroke her hair to comfort her.

I tune back into the conversation, "I've never heard of such a thing." Eleazar says.

"Let them show you. If you let them." Jasper says.

Jasper, Edward, and Bella look back towards all of us. Jacob started to walk over while holding Renesmee. We start to walk over as well.

We arrive in there little group. Renesmee raises her hand to Tanya. Tanya flinches before Renesmee could touch her.

"Don't be afraid, this is how she communicates." Bella explains.

Tanya let Renesmee use her powers.

After Renesmee lets go, Tanya turns to her family. "It's true. She, and them. They, are not immortal." She tells them.

The family looks at us. Then they look over at Elijah and Lily. "They, as well aren't immoral?" Kate question.

"No they aren't. In fact, they're twins." Jasper tells them.

"Really but, the boy, he looks older." Kate questions.

"Yes, his ageing process is faster. But they are twins." I explain.

"What are their names?" Carmen asks, coming closer, a smile on her face.

"I'm Elijah." He says. Carmen nods and turns to look at Lily.

Lily looks over at Carmen, "I'm Lily." She says softly. Carmen smiles at her.

"Lovely names." She says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!
I've just, been, blowing it off. I've just been bored and no inspiration!!! And babysitting!! Ugh drama!
It's still summer and I already I drama, great! (Sarcasm)

I'll type tomorrow, and then post another chapter!! I promise!

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake ❄️
~question of the day~
Favorite (not popular) book?
(Ex- not, Harry Potter, twilight, fault in our stars.. Etc...)