Chapter 16- Surprises

Sorry for the long wait! Enjoy the chapter!
_____________________________

I slowly open my eyes, and look up at the ceiling . I blinked a few times to get my vision to focus. I sat up and looked around, my eyes stop on a figure in a chair. That figure being Jasper. I quickly rush over to him, and hug him. He instantly hugged me back.

"You're okay! Thank god your okay." Jasper says.

"What happened to me, Jasper?" I ask him.

"You fainted. Your blood - *sigh*, Carlisle said that, the vampire and human bloods weren't cooperating, and it got in your brain. And, and that.." Jasper tried explaining but stopped.

"And what Jasper?" I asked a bit concerned.

"There was a chance you could be human, vampire, or dead." He told me.

"Oh... Well I guess you could rule out the third one..." I said with a small smile.

Jasper didn't smile, he looked worried still.

"Jasper what is it?" My smile fading.

"Tomorrow we meet with the Volturi, the snow is sticking to the ground." He tells me.

"Tomorrow... Does that mean I missed Dads Christmas party?" I ask, not thinking about the Volturi.

"Yeah. Bella took the kids over, and said that we had some doctors appointment and gave our apologies." Jasper explains.

I nod, "alright... As long as the kids are fine... Wait, the kids! And the Volturi! Have you guys thought this through!?" I ask, now starting to worry.

"Yes, but we just have once concern left." He tells me, grabbing my hand lightly. He feels cold.

"W-what is that?" I ask looking deep into his eyes.

"You're human."

          ~~~~~~jumping ahead~~~~
I stayed in the room waiting for Jasper to come back with Carlisle. I was pacing a bit. I look at the clock to see its 5:30 pm.
Sunset.

They walk in and close the door. I face them both. It was silent for a minute. I decided to break it.

"How could I help if I'm human? I don't have my gifts to help. I can't fight! I'm useless! And I can't be turned right now cause you guys have the Volturi thing tomorrow! Ugh." I rant, and sit in a chair.

Jasper walks over and rubs my back. Carlisle says standing. "We may have a plan. If things so south, we have passports for the kids, Seth and Jacob. And last minute we got one for you. And money to have a life, a new life away from here, some where, sunny perhaps." He gives a sad smile and hands me my passport.

I look at it, and then at him.  "And that's if we escape... But just us? No Jasper? No Bella? No Edward? Just me and Jake raising them, and attempting a normal life?" I ask, becoming sad, looking down.

" hey, hey." Jasper kneels down infront of me, and lifts my chin up. " I'll be with you, in your heart, while I'm out there fighting to protect you and my family." He hugs me, "I won't let anything happen to you." He whispers in my ear.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're having a camp out before the 'battle'. I arrive later then everyone else. "Alex!" I hear Seth shout and run over to me giving me a tight hug.

"Seth, honey. I need to breath now." I say. He lets go and looks at me confused till it clicks in his mind. He forms an 'oh', and nods.

"Well glad your fine and safe. Good to have you back." He says then runs over to Leah, who gives me a smile and wave, which I return.

I walk over to the only tent near the campsite, and enter. I see my kids and Renesmee. "Mommy!" "Mom!" "Auntie!" I hear all at once. And am suddenly in a group hug.

I laugh and hug them all back. "Hey! I missed you guys, how was Christmas?" I ask, taking a seat next to there sleeping bags. They all sit as well.

They began to tell me all they got for Christmas. And how Jacob and Seth gave the girls bracelets that they made and how my dad got Elijah a Fishing rod, which I found funny. I talked with them for a while till they got sleepy.

I left the tent to see everyone around the campfire. And walk over and stand next to Bella, who, gave me a hug. I smiled and told her Renesmee was going to sleep. She smiled and headed over to the tent.

I go to Jasper. "Are you tired darlin?" He asks putting an arm around my shoulders. I shook my head. "Do you mind if I show you some place. I would of shown you this sooner but considering the circumstances, I think I should show you now." He whispers in my ear.

I smile at him, "lead the way." I tell him. In an instant he picks me up and runs. I hold on to him tight. Everything was a blur, it was weird seeing it like this.

Once we stop I see that we're on a cliff, looking over the sea. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" I ask with a smile. But Jasper just shook his head.

"Climb on my back." He tells me and I do so. Then suddenly he jumps off the cliff and grabs onto the rock wall. I hold on tight, scared -ish. He starts to climb down quickly. Then he jumps again, and I close my eyes.

Once he lands, I open my eyes to see that we're in a cave. I jump off his back and look around "wow." I say breathlessly amazed.

"This is what I wanted to show you." He says with a smile. I laugh and hug him.

"It's amazing." I tell him. He walks me over to the edge of the cave, you could still see the ocean but from this angle it looked much more amazing!

"Another amazing sight." He says. I look up at him to see he's already looking at me. I smile and lean up towards him, he leans down and kisses me.

The kiss held so much passion and lust. We deepened the kiss, Jasper backs me into a wall, not hurting me of course. He picks me up and walks over to some place not breaking the kiss. And lays me down on a blanket. I smile more into the kiss, and as does he.

_________________________
Well... I'm sorry for the huge, mega, gigantic wait! You know I love you guys!
I've had some stuff just jumbling my life, wether it be acting, boys, drama, family. I have everything.
Well I tried my best to make it extra long with an ending that you can imagined what happens. ;)
Anywho, thank you for your support through my tough trouble! And since I never did say this, happy late holidays! Merry late New Years! Don't vote for Trump! (Jk do what you want), no but seriously. Hmm what am I missing, oh, Rip Alan Rickman, and David Bowie! 😭
Thank you all for your patience, and for all of you who follow me! Thank you I have over 1k followers! I CAN START MAKING MY ARMY! Jk.

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of love~ snowflake ❄️
PeteVezeauIII thank you for getting rid of my writers block, OH AND READ HIS BOOKS! HES A VERY CLOSE FRIENDS AND HES AN AMAZING WRITER!!!!
Okay done ranting. Bye till the next chapter (which I hope won't take a million months to write)