Chapter 14 - New people

Carlisle has brought back people from Egypt. We meet them in the front yard. Lily and Renesmee stop playing, so that they could meet them.

Renesmee uses her power on Benjamin, and shows him what she shows everyone. He seems really nice. He grabs her hand when she's done, and uses his power to make a small dirt tornado. She looks amazed.

Lily walks over to them. "Wow." She says watching the dirt go up in the sky. Benjamin looks at Lily and smiles.

He holds his hand out to her. She gave him her hand. He closes her hand into a fist, then slowly opens it, a flower appears. Lily looks amazed again.

"Benjamin can influence the elements." Edward explains.

"And here I am with super self control. Bella says.

Then suddenly I hear running from inside the woods. Everyone else hears it to. Suddenly to women appear.

"Who are they?" Bella asks.

"Senna and Zafrina. From the Amazon. Edward explains.

Renesmee uses her powers on both of them to show them.

Our plead was heard in every corner of the world. Carlisle has asked for his friend he met in battle at Yorktown to help, he became our most unlikely allie.

Carlisle also called out to some of his Irish friends. They made the long trip to Forks. But there was one complication, it was their thirst for human blood.

Jasper sent out for his friends Peter and Charlotte. Peter fought along side Jasper when they were newborns. The both of them were even more unpredictable.

But they are very kind once you get to know them. Peter and Jasper had some catching up to do. Charlotte and I got along really well.

Besides having Vampires as witnesses, some new wolves came. They turned because of all the vampires crossing the territory. But Jacob and Seth helped them.

We were all outside waiting for the wolves to return, when we heard running, then we heard wolves chasing who ever was running. who ever was running over here wasn't invited. We run in the direction, and see two vampires sitting on high rocks and the wolves on the ground jumoing up trying to reach them.

Are home had about 18 new vampires living in it. Many of which had amazing powers of their own. Zafrina has the power over the mind, she could make you see things and hear things that weren't there.

"When Aro wants someone from a coven. It's never long before evidence comes up proving that the coven committed some crime."Eleazar says.

"So they've done this before?" Bella asks.

"It happens so rarely. I never realized it was a pattern." Eleazar says.

"Apparently he only pardons one person, he claims is important." Carlisle tells us.

"This person always has an ability. And always given a place with the guard." Eleazar says.

"This is all about Alice. He has no one like her." Edward explains.

"that's why she left." Bella states.

All this information started to give me a head ache, I walk out of the room and out into the backyard. I started to think, Alice left to help us, but I remember Edward saying that Aro wanted me, when we left Italy. why did he want me when I was human? I didn't have any real power than.

My headache started to get worst, I started to get dizzy. I turn around to head into the house, but my sight started to turn blurry. I put my hands up to my head.

I felt myself falling and me hitting the ground. I could hear people talking but their voices sounded like they were underwater, I couldn't make out what they were saying. I close my eyes, and everything went dark and I couldn't feel anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my vampire readers!! Thank you for being patient!!!! I will hopefully have the next chapter up soon!!!

Okay so life update, I'm in my school play! Not a main character but in it. And my crush is in it. But we still aren't really talking, and plus this other chick is flirting with him, and yeah trying to deal with life right now!

Okay so I'll try to update as soon as I can! Question me if you want, if you do I'll make a question book!

Okay now don't forget to
Comment
Vote
And share
I love it when you do, it make me happy!
Lots of Luv ~ snowflake