Chapter 22- Forever Starts Now

Penny for your thoughts?
_______________________

After some more tests Carlisle tells Lexi he'll get back to her once he has the results. She heads back downstairs and heads back to the living room. She sees that most people left the room, except for Jasper, Rosalie and Bella.

Bella was the first one to. Notice that Lexi came into the room. "What did he say?" She asks her sister.

Lexi looks over at her, "he still need to finish some things before he can for sure tell me.. So now we wait." She tells them, and takes a seat in between Rosalie and Jasper.

"Don't worry to much about it Lexi." Rosalie tells her.

"Didn't you want me to stay human?" Lexi asks her..

"Well yeah, but, that was then, I've seen how you are after the whole vampire thing and, if you wanna turn, you should." She tell Lexi with a smile.

Lexi returns the smile. "Do you know how long we'll have to wait?" Jasper asks her.

She turns to look at him , "he didn't tell me exactly , but I'm sure it can't be to long." Lexi informs him. They all nod in agreement with Lexi.

As the day went on everyone but Lexi had the same little voice in the back of their head.. 'Lexi could die.'

Most of them wanted to forget it. Some went out to distract themselves. Alice had just stayed in her room drawing everything she saw. Edward went to play the piano to block out Alice's visions and everyone's thoughts on this subject.

The others either were reading or watching tv.. Lexi was watching tv with Jasper.

Lexi had no idea what was going on through everyone's head. Jasper though could tell by everyone's mood but he tried not to let Lexi notice the change of his mood.

Jasper could help but think about what Alice saw. He really hoped it was only the human thing and nothing else.

Lexi didn't really understand why everyone is so, isolated. No one spoke much after the check up. She was kinda worried why that was but no one seemed to show much emotion. Jasper was just staring at the tv, face void of emotion, which concerned Lexi as to wonder what happened when she went upstairs.

Carlisle worried about what he heard as he worked on the blood samples. He noticed that her normal blood was now more dominant from the kids blood that was slowly leaving her system.

He wasn't sure if that means they'd have to wait longer before they could give her the venom. He'd probably have to wait awhile until he can take another blood sample.

As the day went to night, Lexi decided to take a bath to clear her head. She stood in the bathroom in a robe as she drew the bath. she pulled her hair up into a bun. And started to light candles around the bathroom.

The Lexi hears a knock on the bathroom door. "Come in." She says and Jasper walks in.

"How are you darlin'" Jasper asks Lexi, walking up to her.

"i'm alright. just going to relax in a bath." She tells him.

He nods, "Would you like some company darlin'?" He asks with a slight smirk on him face.

Lexi's face little flushed pink, "I-if you want." she responds to him, looking at the bubbly/soapy water.

...

The two of them sit in the bath relaxing. Jasper has Lexi against his chest and slowly started to wash her. Her eyes are closed, just letting Jasper continue washing her. "Why are you washing me, is it a gift? or?," Lexi asks, in a soft mumble.

"I just want you to relax." i whispers in her ear. Lexi hmms in responds, relaxing against him.

The relaxation between the two was nice. No one talked just a nice peaceful silence. Surprisingly Lexi didn't fall asleep even though she was very comfortable. after while Lexi looks up at Jasper. "Thank you." she whispers to him, leaning up and giving him a soft kiss.

Jasper smiles and returns the kiss, wrapping his arm around her waist. They pull away from each other, they're faces only a few centimeters away from each other. Jasper leans him forehead against Lexi's. 'i love you." he tells her. Love clear in him eyes.

Lexi smiles "I love you too." she relies. Jasper leans forward and capture her lips in his. 

_____________________________________

HELLO READERS I TYPED MOST OF THIS AT SCHOOL AND IM TRYING TO WORK HARD WITH KEEPING THIS MORE UPDATED THEN I DID LAST YEAR.

i'm sorry i 'shouted ' that but i needed you guys to read that.We recently changed our school system so now i have to work from laptops and that means i can work during the day.

sorry this isnt as long as the last one but its like a half cute fluffy chapter that i hope all of you enjoy.

vote

comment

share.

lots of luv~snowflake

p.s.- you should check out some of my other stories.