Chapter 5- the house

As you walked in the first thing you see is the magnificent living room. I was speechless. Jasper chuckled at my reaction.

He lead me through the rest of the down stairs. When we got to the last door. My name was on a chalk sign..

I open the door, to see a huge office. Filled with books. On one side there was a lot of musical instruments, and then on the other was the book side!

I turn around and immediately hug Jasper! "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!" I say.

He again, chuckles at your reaction. But hugs you none the less. "I have another surprise for you darlin'" he whispers in my ear.

We stop hugging and he grabs my hand and leads me through the office to a stair case. He covers my eyes and leads me up the steps.

Surprisingly I didn't fall, but when we did get to the top, and he uncovered my eyes, I gasp in delightful shock. I front of me, was a couch facing across from where we stand. A blanket was there. A small coffee table, and a small flat screen in the wall. And next to it was a whole wall full of movies. That goes all along the wall until the window.

It looked so relaxing. "I love it. No. I love all of this. The house. The kids. You." I say looking at Jasper.

"I love you too." He says. Then gives me a passionate kiss. "Let me show you the rest of the house." He says. I hum in response, and let him lead me to main hall, then up the stairs we went.

When we reached the top, there was a big play space opening. There was a bunch of toys. And video games. I laugh a little knowing that Emmett and Jasper most likely got the video games.

We continue the tour of the house. We first went into Lily's room. It's a cute little stuffed animals girl room. It was a light purple color, with a tree painted on a wall. And all the stuffed animals under it.

Then we walked over to Elijah's room. Both of there rooms were on either side of the stairs.

When I walked it, I found a typical boy room. Dark blue (a/n- Tardis blue). There was some books, and other boy stuff. (Sorry bad at this).

We walk out and then my eyes were covered again. "Now, our room." Jasper whispers in my ear. I giggle a bit at the thought.

He took me down the hall. Then turned my to the right. I heard the door open, and suddenly saw, the most wonderfully amazing bedroom my eyes had ever laid eyes on.

It was unique. Completely different from Jaspers old room or my old room. But I love it none the less.

"I love it." I whisper. Turning to look at Jasper.

"And I love you." He whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you love it!!
Check out my 2 new stories.
Fandom High School
And
When Do I Win?
I would greatly appreciate it!!
Comment what you think! I love your comments.
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake