-16-

Chapter 16

Jungkook was sleeping on the mattress. He woke up when he felt someone hug him.

"Y/n,"

"I feel unsafe, can I sleep here tonight?" She said Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist. He hid his face in her neck.

"Good night, princess." He mumbled against her neck.

The huge bed was empty while both of them were sleeping on the single small uncomfortable mattress together. But it was more comfortable than the bed because they both were together.

__

"Get off my back Y/n." Jungkook said, as Y/n was clinging on his back. As you can see she is doing better now.

"No! Bring me to the club too. You can't go alone!" Y/n said.

"I will not. I need a break and I am going out with my friends."

"Tae Oppa and that stupid mochi are my friends too! Bring me with you! I don't want to stay home!" Y/n whined.

"No, you can't come."

"Fine, then you can't leave too. I am using wife card on you. That means I am your wife so you have followed my decision. We are going together or you are not going." She said,

He turned her, as her legs wrapped around his waist. He pinned her to the wall. She was shocked. "Wife card huh? Are you scared I will sleep with another girl?"

"No! No! I don't care. I just wanted to come along." She said.

He held her neck, "That is sad, if you were jealous. I would have stayed at home."

He pulled her closer and kissed her lips. Y/n closed her eyes, she was surprised but she kinda wanted him to continue kissing her.

It definitely wasn't a soft kiss. He put his tongue in her mouth and explored her mouth, sucking on her tongue. He was eating her mouth up.

He finally pulled away, after 5 minutes. He put her feet's down on the floor.

He smiled and wiped the drool off his face. "See you later, even if someone tried to seduce me in the club, I will remember this kiss and know I have a way better option at home."

He left the room. While Y/n was still standing there with her back attached to the wall.

___

Y/n was sitting in the living room. She looked at the time. "Fck why is he not coming?"

Y/n would have followed him to club like she do. But lately going to crowded places had been really hard for her. Not only crowded places after what happened to her in graveyard. Just going out is hard for her.

It was already 11:53 and he was not at home. Who knows he might went home with another girl.

"Why do I care? I will kill him when he comes back home. I told him to not go. He still did." She said, she slapped her cheeks. "Get on your senses! You are acting like a jealous wife!"

She shook her head.

"Why are you sitting here at this time? Are you waiting for Jungkook?" Her stepmom said. "Aww, are you trying to be a good wife for him?"

"No. I am just reading my book." Y/n said.

She chuckled. "Good, He might not come home tonight. He told me how disgusted he is that he married a girl like. He says whenever he looks at you, he wants to vomit knowing he married a girl who has been r*pe."

Y/n knows Jungkook would never think like that. But she was hurt. It is something that makes her sad and traumatized.

"It's sad, I had so many plans for his marriage. My son doesn't deserve a girl like you. He married you out of pity."

She didn't stop there. "I think you are lying when you say you don't remember anything. You are trying to hide the number of people who did it too you, you must be stretched out. My poor son."

She thought Y/n would start crying but Y/n laughed. "I can't believe this, I was so dumb. I actually thought you love me like a mother. But a mother would never use such words for their daughter who has gone through too much. I don't understand how people thinks, when girl sleeps with same guy for 10 times nothing, she is fine. But if she sleeps with 10 men suddenly she is stretched out. I don't remember who it or even how many, I was drugged. You can't use that to drag me down. I am not disgusting you are."

His stepmom slapped Y/n. "Don't you dare talk to me like like that, I would cut your tongue."

"How could you slap me? You have no right to do that!" Y/n said. She throw the vase in on the ground. She honestly wanted to hit her step mom with this but she didn't is older than her.

Jungkook came and he saw everything.

"Gosh, you are acting wild. Now you will break things in the house." Her step mom said..

"This is my house. I can break everyone!" She picked up another vase, she was about throw it too.

She felt a strong grip hold her hair. She turned and saw Jungkook. He took the vase from hand. He pulled her hair. "Why are you acting like a wild bitch?"

"Leave my hair Oppa! Ask her. She called me by mean things and she slapped me!" Y/n said.

He pinned her to the wall, while he still holding her hand firmly. "She can do whatever she wants. How dare you talk to her like that?"

She can't believe he is the same person who pinned her to softly to the wall and kiss her as if there is no tomorrow, this evening.

Her eyes got teary as he was pulling his hair really hard. "I have told you not listen to mom didn't I?" He yelled.

He pulled her and bring her back to where the broken pieces of vase was.

He pushed her, she fell over the broken pieces and her hands got hurt by the broken pieces of vase. She groaned, her hands started bleeding.

"Oh my god." His mother spoke, but she said it in excitement.

"Clean the mess you create." Jungkook said.

"Oppa stop," she showed him her hands which were bleed. Jungkook panicks when She gets even a little cut. But he ignored the blood that was flowing from her hands.

"Pick each piece, fast." He hold her hair again and pulled it. She started picking up the pieces one by one which her injured hand. "Don't show attitude to me and my mom. Pick up everything. You think you can do whatever you want?"

___