-15-

Chapter 15

"There was no need to come." Y/n said.

"It was. How was your day?" Jungkook asked. Her day was awful, she felt anxiety. She couldn't even sit still in her class and focus.

Also she could feel everyone staring at her and whispering. She doesn't know what they were talking about.

"Fine. It will get better." Y/n said. Her father wanted her to live a normal life and be happy. She can do that for her father.

"It sure will." Jungkook opened the car door for her.

"I want to go to dad's grave." Y/n said.

"We can then just go there then." Jungkook replied.

They went to the graveyard. She stared at the grave stone. Jungkook leaves her alone to give her privacy. She put flowers there and smiled. "Hi, dad."

She sat there and started talking. "Things will get better. I am sure it will, right dad?"

She believes it will. She did start crying, she missed her father.

After talking for a few minutes, she stood up and said goodbye.

Jungkook was in the parking lot. She was going to his car.

There was a random man who bumped into her and groped her ass. She was surprised.

They are in a freaking graveyard. What is wrong with people?

The man just walked away as if he did nothing.

She was stunned and froze at her place. Jungkook came, "Y/n are you okay?"

He looked at the man who was now far from them. He looked at his face.

Y/n hugged him, she started crying. She still hasn't got over the assault.

Jungkook just wanted to give Y/n alone time with her father. Now he thinks he shouldn't have left in the first place."Let's go okay?"

He made her sit in the car and give her water. She was crying and shaking non-stop. He rubbed her back. "Baby, stop crying. I am here." He kissed her forehead.

She kept hugging herself while rubbing her arms. She felt unsafe, as if she could still fill a pair of hands touching her wherever without her permission.

He sat in the car too, Y/n couldn't stop crying. Her trauma got triggered.

Jungkook pulled her on his lap and hugged her tightly. "Y/n, princess, stop crying. You are with Oppa. "

She continued crying in his chest. He kept kissing the side of her head.

After a few minutes, he couldn't hear crying anymore. He looked at Y/n and she was sleeping. He rubbed his thumb and wiped her tears. "I will not leave the person who hurt you this much Y/n."

He was burning with anger. He feels so angry that he wants to set the whole world on fire for hurting her.

He doesn't know who kidnapped her but right now he does know who groped her.

___

"What happened to her?" His mother asked when he saw Jungkook picking up Y/n in his arms in bridal style.

He brought her to his room and laid her on the bed, he covered her body with the blanket. He kissed her forehead. He was about to stand up, but Y/n was still holding his shirt.

He smiled a little. "Princess," he kissed her hand.

He left the room and let her rest. "You didn't answer me."

"Mom, nothing much. She is just fragile. She can't handle any mental or physical pressure." Jungkook said.

"That is a good thing." His mother replied.

"I need to go back to work. I will see you later. Tell maids to look after her, I might have been a little harsh on her."

"Oh don't feel guilty, she deserves it."
__

It was night time, a man was smoking alone in the street. He saw a figure, he took out the weed from his mouth.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Grim reaper." Jungkook replied.

The man chuckled thinking it was a joke. But soon he realized it was not a joke.

Jungkook punched his face, breaking his nose. He tried to fight back and defend. But Jungkook is a boxing professional. It was not easy to win against him.

Jungkook knocked him out and tied him up in his car trunk.

Jungkook drove the car into an old building, he opened the car trunk and pulled out the man. He never thought all the body he made would be used in pulling the body. He tied him up on the chair.

"We can talk, I will return the money." The man said.

"You don't owe me any money." Jungkook said, he tape his wrist on the table.

"What? I don't owe you money? Then why bring me here?" The man asked.

"You touch my wife, you put your dirty hands over her. So I want to cut them off." He said, while he picked a saw.

"What? No you are kidding right." The man said.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, I am dead seriously."

He indeed was serious, he saw it with his eyes when this man touched her.

The man yelled as he cut his wrists, separating his hands from his body.

___

Y/n was still sleeping, he sat on the bed. And softly touched her cheek. Y/n got scared of him suddenly touching her and woke up.

"Calm down, princess it's me." He rubbed his thumb over her cheeks. "I bring food for you."

"I am not hungry." She replied.

"You didn't even eat anything all day. Come on, eat something." He made her eat some dinner. She skips breakfast, it's her routine but she doesn't eat lunch either. He doesn't want her to sleep on an empty stomach.

After that he left the room and let Y/n rest more. He went to his mom.

"What is this? Why do we have to get her approval if we withdraw more than 10000$ from the bank?" His mother said.

"She is the owner of all the money, so we can't take it out without her permission." Jungkook replied. Y/n father was clever enough to not trust them blindly. He did leave enough money for them, but he made sure Y/n gets everything she owns.

"10000$? That is such a small amount. I can't even buy a good branded bag. I am not asking permission, everything I need money." She said, "It's so embarrassing, I can't ask her for money all the time. She will give me attitude and she is so rude to me nowadays. You do nothing."

"Mom, I punished her for talking back to you. I do everything you say. She will not be rude to you. And I will do something about it." Jungkook said.

"She stands for herself. That is not a good sign. I am sure she will ask me why I need money."

"Money, you have my card too. You can take it from it. " Jungkook is the CEO of the company so he does get a good salary.

"Why would I use your money dear? I will use mine which that girl owns. Everything is supposed to be ours. Just get her pregnant. And kill her after the baby is born." She said, There is no other way, her property can't be transferred to someone else. But her children.

__