-21-

Chapter 21

Jungkook told Y/n to come to the office. He needs her to be there for some legal stuff.

She reached the building and saw Jungkook talking to Jihyo. What is she doing here?

They said goodbye and Jihyo left. Jungkook was going inside the building but he stopped when he saw Y/n. He smiled and came to her. "You are here!" He kissed her forehead.

Y/n pushed him, "Let's go and finish the work you called me for." She said they went to the lift together. "Why were you outside the building?"

"I just came from an outside meeting." Jungkook replied.

"Really? Then why was Jihyo there?" She asked.

"Mom sent her here and told me to go to lunch with, but I was busy so I couldn't." Jungkook said.

"You said no to your mom? You must be sad that you couldn't go on lunch with her." They reached the floor. Y/n left the lift first. Jungkook followed her.

"I didn't know you cared. Okay princess, you will never see me with her or any girl again." He opened his office.

"Who said I care? You can be with whoever you want. If you like Jihyo you can be with her." Y/n said. He shook his head.

"She is not my type."

"She is not? Then what is your type? She is beautiful! And her boobs, even I am jealous. I want to touch them too." She crossed her arms. Jungkook chuckled.

"She is not you. You are my type." Jungkook replied. "And I love your boob, I want to touch yours."

He brings his hand closer to her chest. She slapped his hand. "Hey, don't."

He smiled. He pulled her to him, wrapped her arms around her waist. "You don't need to worry about me. My eyes and mind are always stuck on you."

"Just tell me why you called me. I want to go back home."

_

Y/n step mom called her. Y/n wanted to ignore her. She knows if she does, she will make her. But if she goes, she will make a scene that way too. So she just decided to go and see what wants to say

She saw her talking to a man in a suit. "Here comes my beautiful daughter in law."

Y/n was confused, she thought she was mocking. But no, her tone was not taunting. She held Y/n's hand and made her sit with her. "Y/n dear, this is Mr. Kang."

The man smiled at Y/n. "Hi, Y/n. I was your father's legal attorney. We have met before, right?"

Y/n looked at his face, "Yeah." He did after her father's death but she was too sad to notice or remember.

"I will be taking care of all your legal matters from now on. I heard about your marriage, it was not really necessary to marry anyone. Can I ask you why you did it? I want to know if it was not under any pressure?" He said.

But Jungkook said it was because of legal reasons and business.

Her stepmom laughed. "Pressure? She and Jungkook are in love with each other-"

"I am questioning Y/n, If you need privacy we can talk somewhere else?"

"No it's fine here." Y/n said.

While her stepmom was panicking. She called him 94 times. And Jungkook finally came. He looked at the man.

"Hi, I am Jungkook. Nice to meet you." They shook their hands. Jungkook sat there.