-26-

Chapter 26

"Oh my god! Why I never came to this restaurant before! This Kalguksu is out of this world!" Y/n said with mouth full of food. The only love that will never hurt Y/n is food.

Taehyung smiled while looking at her. Y/n used to always be shy infront of him, now he is seeing a complete another side of her. He likes it that means she is comfortable with him.

"Oh god! And this broth." She pick the bowl and finished everything. She put the bowl down. "Wow, incredible."

"I am glad you like. This is my favorite restaurant. Their budae Jjigae is really good." Taehyung said.

"Really? I want to order it!" She said.

"You have place for it in your stomach?" He asked.

"I will make it!" She ordered it. "Oh and make it spicy."

"Y/n it's already spicy." Taehyung said.

"Then double the spice! I want it really spicy!" Y/n ordered.

"I think you shouldn't have ordered it spicy. I am telling you it's really really spicy."

"Tae Oppa, your spice level is here." She pointed at the table and the move her hand up. "My is here. I can handle spice."

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder. "As you wish."

The spicy Budae Jjigae came. Taehyung chuckled as Y/n rolled up her sleeves. "You will see how I handle spice."

She open her mouth as wide she could and took a huge bite. Then another. And another.
_

"I am dying!" She exclaimed while hitting the wall. She has tried everything but the spice was still burning her mouth.

She has drink water, and eat something sweet but it didn't work.

"Here. Take this." Taehyung bring her to convenience store, he give her some banana milk.

She drink it. And pull the straw out of her mouth. "Ahh! No my mouth is still burning!"

She put her hands on her knees. She is never, never! Eating spicy food again. She thought she was good at handling it. "My tongue is burning!"

Taehyung smiled.

"Let me try now." Taehyung hold her face and pulled her closer, he kissed her lips, sucking on her tongue.

The kiss was so loving but Y/n felt it was wrong. Y/n pushed him away quickly. She is married, even when she agreed to spend time with Taehyung. Kissing and being intimate is not right.

"Sorry I thought I would help with the spice." Taehyung said.

"I should go back home."
__

Y/n is scared of Taehyung. He makes her so happy. She is a little scared that he would break her trust. She hopes he doesn't. She feels so much love with she is with him.

Y/n came out of the shower and saw Jungkook already sleeping on the bed. When she went to take shower he was not even here. But again, she does take alot of time in shower.

She is not going to sleep on the bed with him. And he warned her to not leave the room.

She guess now she has to sleep on the mattress. She looked for it, where he hide it. She felt it and made her bed. She lay down and fall asleep.

After a few minutes she felt someone hug her waist, Jungkook hide his face on her shoulder. He kissed her neck. "Good night princess."
__

Y/n smiled at the cute picture Taehyung sent her of himself with charcoal and Yeontan.

Y/n-
Aww, babies are looking so look cute 💖

Tae-
You are calling me baby too, right? 🥺

Y/n chuckled, since when did he start acting like this?

Y/n-
You are the cutest baby 🙊💞

She put her phone down on the dressing table.

Y/n find flowers on the dressing table, when she brownies. She knew who gave this, there was a card. "Love you Princess."

She rolled her eyes. Here he goes again.

What does he think she doesn't have self control? She has. And she can control herself. She will not eat them. After all, Jungkook gave her this. No matter how good they look.

Y/n crossed her arms, she looked at the box. It's from her favorite barkery. It's one hour away from her house. And it's so hard to get the brownies it's always sold out.

She will not forgive Jungkook. But brownies are innocent.

And Jungkook is not home. He will not notice if she takes one. She can open the ribbon and take one then she can close the box and act like nothing happened.

She flinched when he suddenly hugged her.

Oh he was home. Good thing she didn't touch the brownies.

"You like the flowers, princess?" He asked.

"No, all the flowers you give me hurt more than thorns, as it reminds me that you are trying to apologize for hurting me." She said,

"You got it wrong princess, I have never apologized to you. Everytime I hurt you deserve it." Jungkook softly caressed her face. Y/n pushed his hand.

"Why are you doing this? If money was the reason, you wouldn't have torture me like this. Then why?" Y/n said.

Jungkook sighed. "You are so clueless," he kissed her forehead. "I will make your  life both Hell and Heaven."

He gave her a card. "Here you can use my card if you need anything."

"First, you blocked all my cards and now you are giving me your card to use. Your card has my money too. You really want to have power over me." Y/n said. Jungkook chuckled.

"True, I love to have control over you." He said.

"You don't. Keep this card to yourself. I don't need it. I will talk to my lawyer." She said,

"I will just leave it here if you need it. And Mr. Kang, he will not gonna help you. Your father should have hired a more trustworthy attorney who wouldn't be bought by money." He said. 

"He thought you were trustworthy too." Y/n exclaimed. That hit Jungkook, Y/n doesn't even know about the promise.

"Eat the brownies that I brought for you. I know you can't resist them." Jungkook said. Y/n showed him a fake smile.

"Thank you, let's taste it now." She opened the box, and took out one brownie. It has a cute bear shaped icing on it.

She brings it closer to Jungkook's face, and he opens his mouth.

God what does he think about himself?

Y/n smash his mouth, nose and face with the brownies.

He wiped a bit off his face and chuckled. "You are so childish."

"Does it taste good?" Y/n asked.

He held her face and kissed her lips, causing her face to get chocolate icing too. She was not kissing back but she could taste chocolate on her tongue. She pushed him..

He pulled away and smirked. "Yeah, it tastes good. Now I want to taste it off your p*ssy."

"Eww! Gross! Disgusting! You are so annoying! I hate you!" She said and left.
___